Tuesday, August 5, 2014

EXOGEN UPDATE: RECAPS- TRN'S CIRCULATING IN FLORIDA, 5 AUGUST

 


On REcaps - TRN's live in Florida - I live on the southwest coast of Florida. I recently sold an item on Craig's List, and was paid for it in two, brand new $100 TRN's; they looked so different I suspected they might be counterfeit (just as Jester said "sheeple" might), and was so focused on hoping the bank would accept them that it didn't occur to me until after the fact what I had actually had in hand!!!

Even having been in this Dinar adventure as long as we have!

I am so mad at myself for not just keeping them - or at the very least photographing!

Anyhow, just an FYI - TRN's alive and well in Florida!

Response -
I live on the south east coast of Florida and TRNs have been live for 2 months I've had several in my hands, and yes they are different and they don't have the pyramid on it!
Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO DINAR GURUS en 1:41


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, no picture, no proof buddy.

Anonymous said...

So why the hell didn't one of you take a pic or scan the bills? Not rocket science!! Makes me tend to not believe this. Scanning the image would have been the first thing I did.

Anonymous said...

What a deplorable load of nonsense.

....Anyone with something so significant would want to, and be able to produce a photograph!

Anonymous said...

If the TRN's are ALL over Florida?, and have been LIVE, then where is the photographic evidence as proof?............................um.......................thought so. Next week, Monday, no. Tuesday. Lol.

Anonymous said...

We will never see a picture of this TRN, will we... Last time someone described a TRN $100 bill it was just the newer style $100 bill that they have obviously never seen before... "...it had a strange blue color to it..." Does anybody else think that watching every move someone else is making, or not making, in another country is a huge distraction? They are about to pick a new PM, then this still unknown person will change the course of human history, and make us all rich at the same time! *sarcasm* I have held a lot of Dinar for a long time, and if this is going to happen, it will. But watching every movement and listening to every rumor DOES NOT HELP! Go out into the world and LIVE! I hear people say they will do positive things AFTER the RV; go out and do something positive NOW! I have seen the negative entrapment this whole thing has had on people, even for years on end! It is insane to keep putting yourself through this "hope & let-down" cycle for this long! Keep in mind, I have boxes of Dinar because I think something will happen, but either way the final outcome will be what it will be, whether you stay on top of the Iraqi news or the CONSTANT bad "intel", or not. 100% CONFIRMED IMHO!