Friday, August 1, 2014

SOUNDOC POST FROM TNT FORUM: BANKER INTEL, 1 AUGUST

SOUNDOC POST FROM TNT FORUM: BANKER INTEL, 1 AUGUST

Soundoc:my nephew's banker sent us this, this morn:

“it was supposed to go last night but the code was faulty we have a meeting this morning with the regional president and the private wealth managers to discuss our next course of action but seems that they only wanted us there last night for the last test we are all tired and all pissed about this i will keep you posted”

I wish the PTB would stop messing around and just get it done. Everyone is just tired and at this point excuses are just that excuses. 

I have to change my avatar again, I've been changing it every month since April when we were promised it would go.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. How many people believe this half truth.