Friday, August 8, 2014

SpecialAgentGibbs and I4U Member Chat Late Monday Night 8/4

SpecialAgentGibbs and I4U Member Chat Late Monday Night

08/04/2014
I4U:

[SpecialAgentGibbs] I think we've seen the full spectrum of "intel" posted today

[misskitty05] MotoXR I like Zap ... I hope he's right! In the meantime I'm chillin' :

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Zap & Susan are SERIOUSLY connected

[SpecialAgentGibbs] FACT

[MotoXR] SAG how seriously connected??

[SpecialAgentGibbs] MotoXR FAR beyond the norm

[MotoXR] SpecialAgentGibbs Thats good to know Hope this gig is right around the corner for everyones sake

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Even Okie had to lament
....
[SpecialAgentGibbs] And what they say about major project funding & such is VERY real

[MotoXR] SpecialAgentGibbs Do you think we will see the TRN"s soon or will that be electronic transactions until the news of it is released then see the new Curr.

[SpecialAgentGibbs] I can't ellaborate or they'll be coming with the duck tape again

[MotoXR] SpecialAgentGibbs We have learned that that comes first before the release

[SpecialAgentGibbs] MotoXR We see the claims that they are, ahem, "live". Well, "live" SHOULD mean that you & I can go to the bank and get a few IMHO

[MotoXR] SpecialAgentGibbs That is true and I have not seen or heard of them being out yet

 [SpecialAgentGibbs] It's so very easy to make wild claims, and then plaster the "top secret" label on them in order to skate around the "show me proof" requests

 [MotoXR] specialagentgibbs just womdering if they exist somewhere?? we have seen part of the 5 with JL's signature on it

 [SpecialAgentGibbs] MotoXR I think so but hey, I think bigfoot is real too

MotoXR] SpecialAgentGibbs haha well just my opinion is we have seen the new 100 although highly counterfitted Iit would tend one to believe there are others very simular maybe someplace

[SpecialAgentGibbs] MotoXR IMHO, when I have one in hand then I can solidly say YES

[MotoXR] SpecialAgentGibbs iyo Zap is pretty right on for his last post?

 [SpecialAgentGibbs] MotoXR I cannot personally validate his each post but as I said earlier, he is connected at the highest level of this thing

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Poof was actually given an assignment to fulfill, Zap is the stand in

[MotoXR] SpecialAgentGibbs ok that works Thank you for your being here with us

[Dinarblessed] SpecialAgentGibbs ty

 [SpecialAgentGibbs] Pay attention to those that do not pump their personal accolades but rather just deliver the info....

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Steer clear of those that continually posture & boast how great they are, and how connected

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Modesty vs gloating

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Where did you get your dinarland start, and how did you get here???

[SpecialAgentGibbs] One of my customers told me.... he is a life long currency investor, and considering he owns 9 Rolls Royces, I listened to what he had to say

[SpecialAgentGibbs] He is my bonafide proof on currency investing, he once told me how much he made when Kuwait rolled

[sharikimkay] SpecialAgentGibbs Is it really going to happen this time?!

 [SpecialAgentGibbs] sharikimkay "this time"? What you should realize is, it's all just one big time

[SpecialAgentGibbs] sharikimkay There is a beginning, and there is an end....

[sharikimkay] SpecialAgentGibbs and is it the end soon?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] sharikimkay None of us have a crystal ball BUT, it does seem that the system required to take full and proper advantage of this event IS nearing

[Dinarblessed] SpecialAgentGibbs There are many times I have been asked if anyone knew someone who was involved with the Kuwait rv ...... It is nice that you started out knowing someone who did.....

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Dinarblessed Yes, the guy is real, and he really did make oodles off of the KW event

[sharikimkay] SpecialAgentGibbs Some days I think we will all be in a psych ward before this happens!!

[SpecialAgentGibbs] sharikimkay IF you listen to the hype, quite possibly

 [SpecialAgentGibbs] sharikimkay No need for hype, no need for stress....just sit back & enjoy the scenery along the ride….There is THE key, do not follow people, follow the info itself

*******

[HIGHERGROUND] We are Blessed of the Lord and Highly Favored of the Most High God!!!
[HIGHERGROUND] We have been positioned for such a time as this!! Amen!!

[HIGHERGROUND] We are a part of HIStory!!!!

 [HIGHERGROUND] You, me, our Families for generations to come!!! A Rich man leaves an inheritance for his childrens children!! Now you know how it IS going to happen!!!

No comments: