Sunday, October 12, 2014

More nice intel

RV/GCR: The 800 numbers have a sole purpose they are for folks who want to trade in their currencies for contract rates at set banks and for knowing the information needed for which banks in said area will be doing currency exchange such as if you are in Dallas Texas there maybe only 10 banks in the metropolis that are offering currency exchange with the contract t rates then your biggest question when making your appointment is which bank in my area has a del la rue machine....may I have my appointment at that bank please.

ALOHA LESLIE: Thanks Green Gazoo! Could you please explain the difference in rates between the 2. Thanks!

RV/GCR: the difference in the rv and the gcr is the value of all countries are asset valued and before they are just set priced this is a good opportunity


ALOHA LESLIE: My "source" just told me, $3.58 in country pay out per dinar RV $3.71 GCR payout possible"

No comments: