Thursday, December 25, 2014

SHOPPING IN HEAVEN

SHOPPING IN HEAVEN

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN 2015.  MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!



Shopping In
Heaven

 
Iyou seek to cheat others,
you end up cheating
yourself!!
,,,
Enjoy. Take time
to watch the very last
sentence!!


A
minute read........

 
Read
this story, and
Follow the recommendation
at
The end...

 
As
I was walking
Down life's highway
Many
years ago

 
I
came upon a
Sign that
read

 
Heavens
Grocery Store..

 
When
I got a
Little
closer

 
The
doors swung
Open
wide

 
And
when I came
To
myself

 
I
was
standing
Inside..

 
I
saw a host
of
Angels.

 
They
were
Standing
everywhere

 
One
handed me a
Basket

 
And
said 'My
Child shop with
care..'

 
Everything
a
Human needed
Was in that
Grocery
store

 
And
what you
Could not carry
You could
come
Back for more

 
First
I got
some
Patience.

 
Love
was in that
Same
row.

 
Further
down was
Understanding,
You need
that
Everywhere you
go..

 
I
got a box or
Two of Wisdom
And Faith a
bag
Or two.

 
And
Charity of
Course
I would need some
Of
that too..

 
I
couldn't miss
The Holy Ghost
It was all
over
The place.

 
And
then some
Strength
And Courage to
Help
me run this race.

 
My
basket was
Getting full
But I
remembered
I needed
Grace,

 
And
then I chose
Salvation for
Salvation was
for
Free

 
I
tried to get
Enough of that to do
For you
and me..

 
Then
I started to
The counter
To pay my
grocery
Bill,

 
For
I thought I
Had everything
To do the
Masters
Will.

 
As
I went up the
Aisle
I saw Prayer
and
Put that in,

 
For
I knew when I
Stepped outside
I would run
into
Sin.

 
Peace
and Joy
Were plentiful,
The last
things
On the
shelf.

 
Song
and Praise
Were hanging near
So I just
helped
Myself.

 
Then
I said to
The
angel

 
'Now
how much do
I
owe?'

 
He
smiled and
Said

 
'Just
take them
Everywhere you
go.'

 
Again
I asked
'Really
now,

 
How
much do I
Owe?'

 
'My
child' he
Said, 'Jesus paid your bill
A
long, long
time
Ago.'

 
This
poem has
Been sent to you
With love and
for
Blessings.

 
It
originated in
The Netherlands
And has
been
Around the world 9
times.

 
The
blessing has now
Come to you and
You will
receive
Showers of blessings in the
mail

 
Within
six days
Of receiving this
letter

 
Providing
you
Sent it out to someone else.
Do not
send money
As this message
Has no price.
Do
Not keep this
letter

 
But
send it on to
Someone
who

 
Needs
blessings.

 
Send
5 copies within 9
Minutes
of

 
Reading
this and see what
Happens !!!!!!!
Have A
Great Day,

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was not written in the Netherlands. I told you that I received this poem in the late eighties and I did not know who wrote it. Because What I posted was rejected I decided to look for the poem to find out who wrote it. here are two sites as it is copy righted. The poem was written by Ron Demarco in the 1950's.
http://www.devotions.com/2004/07/a-trip-through-heavens-grocery-store-2.html
http://www.motivateus.com/stories/store.htm

I hate rude people. This is not the first time I posted to something and was treated rudely.