Tuesday, February 28, 2017

TRUMP_REAGAN_WANTA_vs_MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX_ESTABLISHMENT [MCI]

AUTHORITY TO POST ON NESARA NEWS CHANNELS IS GRANTED, THANK YOU




 
AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc.
Office of the Chairman / Chief Executive Officer
Ambassador Lee Emil Wanta
S.D.R. Diplomatic Passport No. 04362, 12535
4001 North 9th Street, Suite No. 227
Arlington, Virginia, USA  22203-1954
Commonwealth of Virginia
_____________
 
My Daily Prayer
 
If I can do some good today, If I can serve along life's way,
If I can something helpful say, Lord, show me how.
 
If I can right a human wrong, If I can help to make one strong, If I can cheer with smile or song, Lord, show me how.
 
If I can aid one in distress, If I can make a burden less,
If I can spread more happiness, Lord, show me how.
Greenville Kleiser

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"If President Trump was actually serious about restoring the republic of The United States, he would decommission the Federal Reserve as a first order of business and put the treasury of America back in charge of printing it’s legal currency, debt free."

"If President Trump doesn’t do something to change who prints America’s legal tender, he’s just another member of the bank and no one in the long run, will benefit enough to the point of restoring the American brand of liberty."

"Again, President Trump has shown no indication that he is going to activate the United States Treasury Department on behalf of the people, whom are presumed to be the sovereigns here in America."

Read more:

http://thecritical-post.com/blog/2017/01/the-goldwater-report-21-january-2017-president-trump-and-the-us-treasury-department-transcript-text-tcpchicago/