Monday, October 15, 2018

New Code of West Videos


Shared by Paul Stramer Monday, October 15, 2018

New Code of West Videos
The "New Code of the West" conference took place in Whitefish Montana this last Saturday, October 13th, 2018. 

I have been given these videos by Elias Alias of The Mental Militia to use on this blog.
Here I am giving you all the links to his Youtube channel so you can watch Ammon Bundy, Jeanette Finicum, and several other patriots tell the real story of the Land Grab perpetrated by the jack booted thugs and mercenaries working for rouge federal agencies.  I am downloading and storing all these videos for posterity, and will make them available when needed.

Paul,
Thank you again for helping me do these videos. You made it possible for me to be there. Here is your written permission to use all footage I filmed at the "New Code Of The West" conference at Whitefish, Montana, on October 13, 2018; as well as permission to use my articles about Bundy Ranch and the protests at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge near Burns, Oregon and the subsequent assassination of LaVoy Finicum.
I am sending you these links before I send them to the J Grady channel, to Redoubt News, and even before I send them to my personal list. I just wanted you to get them first. Let me know if there is any problem with any of these.
Thank you again, Amigo.

No comments: