Tuesday, October 9, 2018

The Seventh Angle and the 45th "Day"


By Anna Von Reitz
 
Dear President Trump,

Today, October 9th, 2018, marks the Seventh Angle in Space Banking and the end of the 45 year Moratorium and is the day that our Delegated Powers return to us.

The cycle is complete and you are shaking your head not understanding a word we are saying, yet we hold the key to all your troubles and all your remedies.

Not just the money --- all of it.

Double-dog dare you. You and America and 350 million Americans have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Anna Maria
(907) 250-5087

2 comments:

Enki's Advocate said...

I have wanted to change my status for the last year, but have several road blocks including finances and the fact that I don't live in the state I was born any longer and have no witnesses to vouch for me. Will there ever be a blanket return of American National status for all of us who haven't been able to do this ourselves yet? P.S. I actually found a job again, so hopefully I will be making enough to get my BC's and cover court costs if I can figure out how to do things in my situation.

learnfromhistory said...

http://annavonreitz.com/basicforms.pdf These instructions allow you to at least (maybe) rerecord your natural name using a P.O. box and the postal system without court cost. Hope this helps!