Wednesday, June 1, 2011

JUNE -- This is it!

Word of the Lord June 2011

by Prophet Phyllis Ford
Arlington, Texas
June 1, 2011

Prophetic Insights: The Lord begins to tell me about this month, June 2011 being the time when corrupt world systems would begin to see the hand of God’s judgment. We are beginning to see the spirit of Behemoth and the spirit of Leviathan (two distinctive manifestations found in the book of Job chapters 38-41) and how these hidden enemies to the kingdom are about to be uncovered and identified so that the people of God would understand the events that are about to occur. We will also see that which is coming into place that the Kingdom of God has established through proper alignment. We will also see these hidden enemies of the Kingdom of God and how they will try to operate in the so-called fulfillment in the Spirit of Anti-Christ’s plan. But we know that God’s plan has already been completed because of the finished work of Calvary. But just like the judgment of God is dealing with these enemies now, they will be dealt with also in the future. There are certain systems and institutions that have held people in bondage through their philosophies; and in the midst of being discouraged men have looked to these systems for the remedies that only God could give them.

I want to be careful not to use absolutes, but we will see how certain governments, religious orders, financial systems, secret societies and organizations that reflect the greed of men and faulty leadership were beguiled (taken over) and changed into this spirit (Behemoth) that God revealed to Job. These self-righteous characteristics were upheld by their own conscience through a deception that they were doing the right things for people. Now these systems are about to face the consequences of their own actions. It is the control and rebellion of a type of self-righteousness. And now as a result of their own selfish undoing they will not be able to stand.
Yes it will affect us-----but the Kingdom of God will become stronger and greater as the Kingdoms of the world will be more uncovered and begin to lose their grip. Leviathan is the voice of the lies and deception that these systems were able to use to lure and seduce the people to become what they are today. Not only does this season play an important part in the beginning to judge these faulty systems that our nation has relied upon, but we are about to see those who are responsible individuals. It will also uncover how these things in the future give way to the end-time deception. Matthew 24:24 “ For there shall arise false Christ’s and false prophets and shall show great signs and wonders in so much that if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect.”
But God has a plan; it is in His infinite manifold wisdom. We are about to see (in this future) a joining of sides or allegiances: That which stands for God and that which stands for Satan, that which is truth and that which is false. We will see the aligning of the manifested sons of God and the spiritual forces that will oppose the work of the kingdom. You will also see the aligning of the Sheep nations and Goat nations---Godly men and women and Ungodly men and women. Remember, this is still just the beginning.
The following is the word that the Lord began to speak to me over a three day period:
“This is the time that you will begin to see systems fail because of evil men. These are systems that many have put all their trust in up till now, and they will begin to fail because these systems have been operating in avarice, greed with loyalties only to themselves. Now from the federal banking systems to government entities, religious institutions, and other financial systems—you will see the signs and evidence that there will be major trouble ahead.
This trouble is coming because of pride, vanity, and the selfishness of men’s hearts. The time has passed and the consequences of their actions and the trying of these things have now come before me.
So look to me, my people, because this is the turning point and time where the actions of men are being weighed and the ultimate resolves are taking place for those who have refused to change. And I am removing my hand, and now they will see whether these things will stand or fail. For I have been longsuffering, and there is a process that must take place for order to be restored in the timing that I have prepared. Know that I am about to allow financial collapse to come and I will provide for my people in the very midst of it by transferring financial resources and through the reestablishing of new systems, so that order can be restored out of the chaos that has come upon the land.
These systems have caused their own demise because of the concern for their own interest and not for the welfare of the people who have worked hard, invested their time, money, and support thinking that they would be protected under their covering. I am building My house, says the Lord, and that process and renewal will not be at the expense of the people, but it will be the example by which the Kingdom of God has established all things before the foundations of the earth and that which I will establish will be brought forth by My hand and administered by My way. So hear my words and understand that the failing of these systems is a necessary process to the fulfilling of the establishment of My triumphant heavenly kingdom.
( “And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying The kingdom of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord and of his Christ; and He shall reign forever and forever.”) (Revelation 11:15)
Know that this is a process, and many things will give way to that which I am establishing by my own hand. So open your eyes and see that these things are coming to past because of the present turning of events that have occurred. This month will mark several things: there will be attacks of terrorism--you must be on guard because the retaliation of evil men that awaits this land. You must prepare in prayer to stand against such attacks. London and other parts of Europe will be under attack as well. These will begin to occur to instill more fear amongst people.
Stay on watch and stay on guard. And I will set ways of escape even in the darkest of days and provide protection and peace. More volcanic eruptions and great shakings will continue to occur even as the evil winds that have come upon the land. These are signs and warnings of the time and the hour, even that which my word has spoken. Cry out before Me. Cry out for truly the season has come where men’s sins have come up before me. I have prepared my lineage of priest who will cry between the porch and the altar. Many shall be changed and many will be spared. I have appointed those who I have set over the nations and kingdoms to root out, to pull down, to destroy, to throw down, to build, and to plant.
Men’s hearts will continue to be uncovered and their ways will be made visible before the people. Some will say, “You mean he was a part of this all along?” and “She was a part of these things?” and people will see and they will know what was going on behind closed doors. Take heed this hour because I am calling my people to pray, to build, to follow, to strengthen and encourage the people, because so many are fainting because of the travail of the land that is before them now. “But they that wait upon Me shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; and they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” (Isaiah 40:31.)
Wait upon me in my presence and I will speak to you words of wisdom and strengthen you, and you will know what to do and how to do it. The patterns have been already written in the heavens and the time for implementation is at hand, and I am raising up those in this hour who will lead in my grace and humility to love the unlovable, to give hope to those who are without hope, and to set free and teach those who have been struggling so that they may fulfill my will in this hour. So prepare your hearts and mind for the work ahead, that you may go forth to bring healing and light to the nations. My restoration will come to prepare them in the new life---in the new time to come.
So look to me, the author and the finisher of your faith, and I will change and turn that which must be removed so that which is to come will bear fruit. “Except a corn of wheat falls into the ground and die it abides alone; but if it die. It will bring forth much fruit.” (John 12:24.) Remember, these are the very words that my life was established upon and that will be the order from which new life will come.
Look for me, for I will be seen in the word leading you, guiding you, helping to understand what is happening now. Look for me, for I will speak to you even through situations that are going on in your relationships—and show you things that you must deal with in order to overcome obstacles in your life right now.
Look for me: I will be found in a cloud the size of a man’s hand---moving forward to set your portion of provision in place. Look to me, because I am your Peace even in the midst of trouble and I am moving forth in the earth to set things in place for Kingdom advancement and power in this hour. All things will come into a day of assessing the works and the motives of men’s actions.
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 Amplified “All has been heard; the end of the matter is: Fear God (revere and worship Hi, knowing that He is) and keep His commandments, for this is the whole of man (the full, original purpose of his creation, the object of God’s providence, the root of character, the foundation of all happiness, the adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun) and the whole (duty) for every man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John,

I am so HAPPY to find a brother in Christ. Please if I may ask pray for me that I too might hear the voice of YHWH. I need his guidance in a very seriouls decision I need to make.

Bree