Friday, August 26, 2011

This is Our hour to shine!

DEBRA LOWE
http://daughtersofz.typepad.com/

8/26/11

Today the Father has prompted me to go back and share several prophetic words that were foresights almost a year ago, and warnings for us. Now it is like looking at headlines 'spiritual' headlines of today This one was from November 19, 2010. Selah, pause and calmly think on it!

The Spirit of the Lord says:

There is a storm that is coming, and the winds that will accompany this storm will have diverse affects. For those who have stood on My Word and refuse to compromise my Word, this storm will be used to blow you back on course. Many who have slipped or taken missteps will be rectified by the power of the winds that will issue forth. For those who have been hardhearted and stiff necked and would not obey Me, they will find My Word harder to accept and understand. Yet, I will still keep calling you back and wooing you, for My tender mercies and My longsuffering are in pursuit of the backslider. I desire you to come back and be faithful, to the True Lover. You have spent endless hours and days trying to make yourself happy. By now you should know that I Am the only real Joy. The great deceiver has spent energy and time to try and make you believe the lie that your happiness depends on others and outward circumstances.

Many who seek My face on a daily basis know the season and can perceive in their inner selves that they must redeem the time. They are walking with purpose and pursuing My will and having no part with the deeds of darkness. Truth, My Truth has been distorted by heresies and teachings that are only half truths. I Am raising up those who have My heart and I will give to them My voice. They will move in a new arena of signs and wonders, that will shake up the 'religious' world, yet these signs will come to approve My Word that was spoken. There will come a divide, because the enemy has come in secretly and sown tares in My field. I have allowed the tares to grow together with My wheat, so as not to destroy My wheat. I Am the husbandman of My field and My garden, and I Am about to call for the reapers to separate the two.

Let your ears be attentive to My voice and your eyes open to the changes that I Am doing on the inside of you, My garden. I have raised you up to be able to bring a fresh aroma to a world that is wafting in the midst of the smell of degradation and sin. I have placed rare and unique fruits and plants in My garden, you are one of these. You are not like everyone, don't try to be either. Those who attend to My Word are consistently washed and kept pure from the storm of destruction. I will blow and their strong aroma of faith and love will begin to change their course. So stay rooted and grounded and you will be gently directed to the course that I place you on. The winds will be strong enough to shift you onto the right path if you have halted between two opinions. Those whose choice is to walk in the name of the Lord of Hosts, then I will assemble the lame, and all those that have been afflicted by choosing righteousness. I will make the lame a remnant, and the afflicted and those who were rejected, will become a strong nation. Even now I Am turning your captivity, and I bring you acclaim, acknowledgment, and distinction in every territory where there was shame. This is Our hour to shine!

Scripture References: S.O.S. 4:16; Mtt. 13:38-39; Ephes. 5:16-17

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN NOW SHOW US THE MONEY (RV)!!! LOL JUST KIDDEN LORD.......