Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bearers of Light

JOSEPH F. ROVANI
Laramie, Wyoming
 
Bearers of Light

November 5, 2011
 
I am looking for a people, My people, who will be Bearers of Light.  Bearing Light is light (it is not heavy).
 
Matthew 11:30 “For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
 
The goodness (the Light) working through my people gives you a new awareness and confidence that you are my rulers and that you have dominion over the enemy.

 

Psalm 8:6 You made them rulers over the works of your hands; you put everything under their feet:


Psalm 110:1-2 The LORD says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”  The LORD will extend your mighty scepter from Zion; you will rule in the midst of your enemies.

 

Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.

No comments: