Friday, November 11, 2011

Dinar Intel Updates - 11/10/11

(FREEWAY BILL):~~ 11:30 EST~~Well, I came home after having a absolutely fabulous day of information called into me and listened to the call with great anticipation. Since, I did not hear any of the things that I had been told, I went back to confirm what I had heard and I got further confirmation on all of it.... has me puzzled...

10:34 PM viper51: raceman YW

(FREEWAY BILL): The Iraqi Parliament met all day and most of their night last night and have accomplished many things. They took care of the last thing we have been waiting to hear and also voted on the biggest thing that would have to happen prior to an activation of the RV. Also the China issues, according to my sources have been settled and this would mean very good news for dinar holders as they got what they asked for. IMO IMO IMO we are past the point of absolutely no return!

10:34 PM ladyjay: FREEWAY BILL'S good night post was from Mathew 18:19 ~Peace and Love~

10:34 PM marshw: (FREEWAY BILL): The activation cannot be held off any longer & we should see it tremendously soon. This is a night that you should go to bed feeling very good about your blessing. I know that I will....(FREEWAY BILL): This in no way is diminishing Dan's call. I would assume if he had heard this news, he either is waiting for his own confirmation or chose not to put it out. Talked to Tony for literally seconds & he was on another call & I am assuming he is confirming whatever of this he has heard.

(FREEWAY BIL): JLarsen These are solid contacts and after I got this news, I called every source I have and I got confirmation that that is where they are as well from 80% of them... (FREEWAY BILL): poprv I think, after what happened today, they could be doing it anytime..

(FREEWAY BILL): Keep rolling folks, I am going to bed after a very busy dinar day and trying to work at the same time.... Remember GIVE FORWARD and always remember that we have to Claim this and Agree on this RV for it to come! "Where two or more are gathered in my name ....." Claim it, Agree with it! GOD said it, I believe it and it is so!!! GOD BLESS and GOODNIGHT Love to all of you crazy people!!!
Arthur

No comments: