Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Mouth Of GOD --- by Mary Clark

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida
To unsubscribe from this list, please send an email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line. 
To subscribe, send an email with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.
Listening Ears
barnabessie@embarqmail.com

The Mouth of God - Eight
November 2, 2011 
Definitely, the time of wonder is upon you.  Definitely, your Beloved is coming to capture your heart in a most profound way.  Definitely, you have responded to My call and now you are moving into a place too wonderful for words.  So, happy sojourner, walk in your calling with your Beloved by your side and know true heart bliss, the true heart bliss that comes with belonging to the One Who is holy and full of love for His beloved, His very own!!!
 

The Mouth of God - Seven

November 1, 2011
Count it pure joy to know the Beloved and to walk in this place of hope and trust. Count it all joy to have a relationship with the living God that supplies blessings upon blessings.

You are My chosen. You are My holy and blessed children. I have called you to participate in an end-time bonanza of wonder.

Step into this hour with both feet securely and planted on the Rock of your salvation. Step into the hour with confidence in My ability to move you forward into all that I have for you. I have pronounced on you high favor. Now, beloved, I want you to pronounce on Me your complete trust!!!

The Mouth of God - Six
October 18, 2011
The living God is calling His beloved into a new place of richness and sweetness.  Do not hesitate to respond to Me, dear heart.  Do not hesitate to take advantage of this opportunity that I have for your enjoyment.
I am your God.  The time of wonder is surely upon you.  Yes, the time of wonder is near, very near.

The Mouth of God - Five

October 17, 2011
I am calling you to come with Me to a new place replete with My presence. Know that it delights Me to have you near. Know also that as My truth lives on in hearts the wonders of My grace are more pronounced, more pronounced than you can even imagine.

Oh, yes, beloved, I have some wonderful things in store for you, wonderful. Get your heart ready to receive. Get ready to know Me with a richer quality of heart than you have ever experienced.

I am your God, your Beloved. I am eager for you to know Me better. I am eager for you to take that step into the rich quality of My love. Oh, yes, I am most eager for this coming hour, beloved, most eager!!

The Mouth of God - Four
October 15, 2011
Come to the forefront of My plans for you.  Come willing to march in step with the Beloved.  See the will of the living God played out in untold ways, and know, dear one, that I have called you, equipped you, and plan to use you to portray My will to any and all who will accept Me.
My ways are different.  The world knows Me NOT!  Expect Me to display by demonstrating My will, My aim for you, and My plans that may or may not line up with yours.  So I say to you, expect, oh, yes, expect, but expect more than your mind and heart can contain.  Expect, the unexpected!!!


The Mouth of God - Three
October 13, 2011
I am a holy God Who fully intends to show Himself mightily to the masses.  I have plans for you to participate in this demonstration of LIFE.  Know that I am wooing all who will come.  You are My chosen.  You will experience the wonder of the living God, coming into your midst and shining the light of His glory in your direction.  You will experience the wonder of My love for you, beloved.  Yes!  You will experience the wonder of the love of the living God in your midst, in your life, in your heart of hearts!
 

The Mouth of God - 2
In a vision, I saw a man's mouth.  Then I heard, "The mouth of God speaks."
October 12, 2011
You are entitled to walk, live, and breathe, in the glory of your God.  Get prepared for that hour.  Get prepared to walk in a totally new dimension of life.  Get prepared to have your eyes open to the rich quality of My love.
I am telling you, beloved, get prepared to walk, live, and breathe in My glory.  Get ready to know the fullness of My love as I make powerful demonstrations in your midst.  Again, I say, get prepared for the most phenomenal!!!
 

The Mouth of God
October 11, 2011
In a vision, I saw a man’s mouth.  Then I heard, “The mouth of God speaks.”
I am the living God.  I am Lord and Master of any who will allow Me be.  Let Me speak into your life My will.  Let Me show you My truth in your daily life.  I have a rich plan for you; a plan to bless you and move you into the most extraordinary.  Come along with Me. I am preparing for you a lovely sight.  I am preparing for all who will come the most extraordinary time.  Get ready for the most unusual.  Get ready to see the hand of the living God move, directing others to do His will.  See the manifestation of My presence, and marvel!
I am the living God.  I speak only truth.  Over the next days I will speak many truths to My servant.  These truths are for you to embrace.  These truths are for you to embrace with your whole heart, with everything that is in you. 
My first outstanding truth will unlock a door that will surprise you.  Read the truth that is spoken to My servant and marvel at the grace and wonder of the living God, marvel at My genuine kindness.
 

No comments: