Monday, November 7, 2011

The Mouth Of GOD ---- continued --- by Mary Clark

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida
To unsubscribe from this list, please send an email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line. 
To subscribe, send an email with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.
Listening Ears
barnabessie@embarqmail.com

The Mouth of God - Twelve
November 7, 2011
I welcome any heart that is willing to serve Me.  Yes, I open My arms wide and embrace that willing heart, pronouncing on it My undying love. 
Think on that truth as you go about doing My will, and pronouncing My words of truth.  
Know deep within that the words of truth that you speak are saving that one from the clutches of the enemy. 
Know also that you are delighting your heavenly Father and that My kingdom is growing exponentially, much to My delight!!!

The Mouth of God - Eleven
November 5, 2011
 
I have extraordinary plans for your future.  I will not delay in My plans to bring them forth.  No!  I am most eager to show My true self to My beloved, My own.
The world has tried to put Me in a religious box.  I am breaking out of that box with a loud cry.  Listen.  Watch.  Wait.  I am about to make My appearance. 
The world will see the wonder of My grace.  Many will come into the knowledge of My truth, and you, My beloved church, will know fulfillment in your heart of hearts.

The Mouth of God - Ten

November 4, 2011
I want to tell you, beloved, that you serve a God Who desires fellowship with you.  Recognize this as a gift, a lovely gift
I am calling you to an intimate relationship.  Come to Me.  Come share your heart with Me.  Know the wonder of being in the presence of the Beloved.  Expound on My greatness.  Expound on the truths that you receive from Me, and know, beloved, that one who walks in the wonders of My grace is strengthened and one who spends time with Me is brought into an understanding of Who I am to him.
I am calling you to a holy place with Me.  I want you close in the confines of My heart.  I want you strengthened.  Come to Me.  Come share your heart with Me, and know the blessings that lie in a close relationship with your God.
I am extremely glad to call you My own.  I am extremely glad for you to draw close to Me.  Draw nearer, beloved.  Do not hesitate.  I am waiting for you.  My arms are open wide, open wide to embrace you fully.

The Mouth of God - Nine
November 3, 2011
The mouth of your loving God is speaking to you from His heart of love.  He is telling you of His great love for you.  He is telling you that He has great plans for your future. He wants you to be focused on Him, looking forward to all that He is bringing in the soon and coming hour.
Do not despair, beloved.  Do not give up.  Do not get distracted.  I love you.  I am with you always and I have wonderful plans for your future, plans that will surprise and delight.  Yes, My plans will delight you right down to the tips of your precious toes!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what Mary Clark is going to do when she finds out that she has been lied to her whole life about religion. That the Bible has been printed and reprinted so many times that the truth is obscure to say the least. It was put together by the illuminate to control the good little sheeple. The Galactic Federation Of Light will show us what love is. They know the same God Mary does, but it is a totally different outcome than everyone being destroyed in the fictitious Hell that was created by men who misinterpreted the words of the Creator. Next year is Ascension. We will all go where our genetically encoded DNA says we came from, whether it be Hollow earth or another planet. Some will taken to other places because they did not learn love. I was raised in a Pentecostal Church and my Grandmother was a preacher. I have seen both sides of the argument for around 45 years and I know the Bible was written as a controlling book. It is very misconstrued.