Saturday, February 18, 2012

I Will Restore Double Your Prosperity

MARY ELLEN GILLILANDP. O. Box 499
Silverthorne, Colorado 80498
www.comingofhisglory.com
www.zoebooks.com

I Will Restore Double Your Prosperity
February 17, 2012
   Now I give to you My solemn promise, My earnest pledge, My troth in hesed (covenant) love that you, yes you, shall receive double for all that you forfeited to the enemy. I promise you this.
   You are free to run with the promise, pray the promise, declare the promise. Your children too shall dwell in safety. Hold on, prisoner of hope! Your salvation is nigh! Your salvation is coming (as you appropriate it). Rejoice, for it is done in heaven, says the Lord. Now let it be done in the earth. Amen
Zechariah 9:12  Return to the stronghold of [security and prosperity] you prisoners of hope; even today I declare that I will restore double your former prosperity to you.
 

I Will Vindicate You

February 10, 2012
Zechariah 2: 9 promises, I will raise My fist to crush them, and their own slaves will plunder them. Then you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me.
Know then that I AM God when I vindicate you against your enemies, your captors. Know that I have the power and will move as I take up My reign to vindicate and do judgment. For I will contend with those who contend with you (Isaiah 49:25) and in that place I will give victory. I will show that you are My precious, My precious people, My precious possession even, and I will thoroughly and completely vindicate you.
 

Ask and Believe for the Impossible

January 26, 2012
   Believe! I mean it. Really believe -- for the impossible, the improbable, the undo-able. For I AM and I will demonstrate Myself in this hour and this year of 2012.
   Big expectations are not out of order before a big God. I will show Myself strong on your behalf. So ask. Believe and expect. Rejoice, and I will do it, says the Lord.
    But ask according to My will, not out of self-indulgence or fantasy, and I am pledged to do it for you.


2012, A Pivot Point in History

January 9, 2012
2012: A signal year. A signpost year, a waypoint, a shifting in the heavens and the earth, a monumental year (in the sense of a monument or marker).
   Much will change. Much will occur to puzzle and bewilder the nations, yet My own ones will understand and be at peace. Undisturbed composure shall be theirs. Now I will stand at the pivot point and direct the shifting of the heavens and the earth, that you might know that I Am God.
Revelation 10:1 Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars. He was holding a little scroll, which lay open in his hand. He planted his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land, and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion.
Author's Note: Consider the similarity between this description and that of Revelation 1:12-16. The Revelation 10 description adds "like the roar of a lion," suggesting the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

No comments: