Sunday, April 22, 2012

Chemtrail Watch ...

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

Chemtrail Watch ...
Posted By: Journey [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 22-Apr-2012 05:17:35

Hi All,
After what was a seemingly lengthy break from Chemtrail assaults noted by one of our Agents here at RMN ... We up here in Vancouver BC were just HAAAMMMEreD with an assault on Friday starting in the afternoon. The day started with nice clear skies for a change, nice Sunny day ahead and my roomie has a window seat where he works. By 3pm the sky was a milky soup of filth !!!
Just when I was starting to believe that the Chemtrail program just might be starting to run out of money or something or other and or being shut down by the good guys ... we get just hammered and I don't mean drunk !!!
I had my reservations when the Agent ( can't remember who it was now ) posted many responses from around the US saying chemtrails were absent more or less. Well I was right, first nice clear day we get and Kaboom ! It is still the rainy season here on the Coast and we don't get many clear days in order to see IF they are still spraying. And I am a night owl so sleeping during the day mostly, I don't get to see much these days.
The roomie alerted me and I immediately went outside ( just before sunset ) and had a boo and it was worst I have seen it in a while. And just for good measure they layed one down right over my pad here just before the sun went down.
So looks like the program is still alive and well.
Journey 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF there REALLY ARE those in the military that are for the people and restoration of freedom to our nations (America and Canada), THEN WHY DON'T THEY STOP THIS SPRAYING? HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT? Shoot the bastards down - period. Until the spraying is stopped, I truly QUESTION the loyalty of those that are SAID to be on 'our side.' They need to PROVE IT by STOPPING THE CHEMTRAILS.

Patricia said...

"Chemtrails" are a holographic program designed to interfere and distract us away from our relationship with the Sun. The jets flying soundlessly and willy nilly through federal airspace appearing to spray stuff that spreads like a blanket across the sky are a mere projection. The Sun emits a stream of enlivening consciousness that the bad guys do not want you to become aware of.

Unknown said...

Very interesting Patricia, not sure I quite understand it but it does make sense.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that there are still souls among us that still NEED More proof to SEE all the changes that have been happening RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSES...Apparently they still haven't learned HOW THIS UNIVERSE WORKS, AND THE "LAW OF ATTRACTION"!...Its all about WHAT YOU WANT...IF YOU KEEP EXPECTING CHEMTRAILS...THEN THATS WHAT YOU WILL SEE...

Anonymous said...

Patricia .... you have been drinking toooo much Koolaid. I suppose the people I know in the chem labs that have been testing the chemtrail dust are getting halographic BS as well... You obiviously are a disinformation agent or someone in La La land... You need to start getting educated on this subject...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 10:18:

WAKE-UP! I SUPPOSE THAT ONE DAY WHEN WE HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF OR HAVE NEVER SEEN A CHEMTRAIL IN OUR LIVES WE DREAMED THE CHEMTRAILS UP RIGHT OUT OF THE BLUE SKY AND THEN THEY SUDDENLY APPEARED. UNBELIEVABLE WHAT MANTRAS PEOPLE REPEAT AND ACTUALLY BELIEVE.