Thursday, July 19, 2012

2011 tax return



Subject: 2011 tax return



I just received my tax return for 2011 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!! They are questioning how many dependents I claimed. I guess it was because of my response to the question: "List all dependents?"
I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads; 42 million unemployed people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons; Half of Mexico; and 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate."
Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer. I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHOM DID I MISS?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not stop laughing..Its all true..Thanks for the laugh..

Anonymous said...

STOP PARTICIPATING IN THE FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OPT-OUT OPT-OUT OPT-OUT

D ... Breaking The Silence said...

you forgot all the ex-presidents ......

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the truth. SHOCKING!!!