Friday, July 6, 2012

An Encounter From Another Dimension?

This was found posted on another forum - interesting!
-----------------------------------------------------------

I was taken from my bed and brought to a ship in the sky tonight

they are here. so close to us. they are watching everyone. they know so much. they understand only beauty and life.

They speak of our distant memories. They know what it is we found beautiful once. They laid me out flat on a marble table surrounded by white light and probed my memories. They re-created all the people i knew and loved. The showed me myself.

they are preparing.

they put me back :(

i wanted to stay.

they were giants, or i was suddenly made into a dwarf. Everything was big around me. 

They seemed ageless, but also ancient. Golden skin, dark hair, wise all knowing lightly colored eyes. They were like us, but not like us. Every movement they made was delibrate and careful. Their hands were firm yet graceful 

They seemed to be made of a core of metal. 

They spoke and my ears rang and my head shook.

So much power.
They gave me something to drink and then i layed down. they were watching. my eyes were closed but i saw them. then the memories came. things i had forgotten. i saw every place i lived. everyone from those places were re-created. the memories grew stonger. they surrounded me in the ship. i couldnt distingish them from reality. 

i spoke out a few times. saying things to people long dead. but here NOW.

they just watched and talked quietly amoung themselves. running tests. black space behind them. a planet green but not earth. where was i?

memories coming complete now. emotions. people. thoughts. everything as it was. They were watching how i responded. 

why did they put me back?

They re-created my childhood grade school, right down to patterns on the rugs on the floor. my old teachers, classmates long gone, they were all there again. alive. the girl that I liked. The busrides home! I didnt even know my mind could remember so much. every day remembered, recreated. every emotion i had. as they were then.

they walked around me. never touching me while i experienced these things. but at the same time very near and watchful.

their voices were so heavy. every word, even whispers, rang in my ears. it was as if they were speaking directly into my head. timeless. 

they looked out the giant window. into the black void and the all green planet. i was there. on their beautiful ship!
i did go!

i, i think they are looking for something !

i, i think it has something to do with time itself. 

THEY DONT UNDERSTAND TIME I THINK

I THINK THERE WAS NO TIME WHERE I WAS. That was why they were wanting me to remember, to help them understand our concept of time.

or maybe it was something else. im still hazy about it all. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE SHIP. it was huge. not small like i originally thought. it had four quadrants. there were long mathematical equations on all the walls. 

THERE WERE LOTS OF THEM!
They couldnt be demons. not them. not in a beautiful ship in space.

why would demons help me to remember wonderful things?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BULLSHIT!!
More krap to confuse. Who are you? Why not talk to all of us and eliminate doubt? I don't know you. So I don't know weather to believe you or not. I will stick to the old train of thought. "Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see". I have been working hard and getting beat up badly for 25 yr's. I know who I am and what My intentions are. If any one has earned the right to contact it's Me. The only people I am visited by is B.A.T.F.-F.B.I.- and local sheriff. And believe Me these guys are not human. If there are demons it's them.

Anonymous said...

My oh My! A person had a dream about ET's and everyone's going bonkers over it. What a crock!

Anonymous said...

Satan's words are smooth like silk, if he was mean from the get go how would he entice everyone? The last statement of this article sounds like a child being groomed by a pedophile. Everyone needs to open their eyes and stop being romanticised into deception.