Friday, July 13, 2012

Galactic Family Of Light Company of Heaven July 13 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqsSUQnA5M&feature=autoplay&list=UUVbayyRj56Uf6YeIQSAVR5w&playnext=2



Published on Jul 13, 2012 by 
http://www.eraofpeace.org/ http://www.youtube.com/user/PatriciaCotaRobles

http://www.eraofpeace.org/important-information/latest-news/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raiYEwnK2yA

What Will A Renaissance of Love Mean for All of Us?
by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles -- July 8, 2012

http://www.eraofpeace.org/important-information/latest-news/

The Company of Heaven has confirmed that at long last Humanity has reached a tipping point in our shift into Unity Consciousness. This is enabling us to utilize the celestial alignments and the influx of Light that is taking place this momentous year to co-create A Renaissance of Divine Love on Planet Earth.

I would like to share some information with you that is being given to Humanity by the Beings of Light. This information reveals what this unprecedented opportunity will mean for all of us, and how the co-creation of a New Renaissance of Love will catapult Humanity and Mother Earth forward in the Light. Please go within to the Divinity of your heart, and ask your I AM Presence to reveal to you the Truth of this message and ask what your part is in this amazing facet of the Divine Plan.

2012 has transcended the expectations of dedicated Lightworkers who have been working toward this Cosmic Moment for the past 25 years. With the unprecedented influx of Light that has taken place so far this year Humanity, in unison with the Company of Heaven, is on the path to God Victoriously birthing a Renaissance of Divine Love.

This will not occur by chance, it will happen through the conscious and deliberate efforts of you and me and dedicated people all over the world. Remember, we are co-creating this Earthly experience. In order for us to birth a Renaissance of Divine Love that will bless all Life on this precious planet, the Company of Heaven is calling each of us to a higher service. Please, listen to your inner guidance and respond to this vital Heart Call from your I AM Presence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to anyone who can answer the following question:

will one be able to vist with lost pets and family members after the individual and global ascension process is complete?

On july 12,2012 at 8:30pm my puppy was hit by a car right in front of me, he died in my arms. Its so hard right now not knowing if ill ever see him again. I cant stop crying

I loved him like a child, can someone please help me to understand this?

thank you john and all lightworkers for all that you do.

Anonymous said...

To Anonymous July 14 2012:

I'm so sorry your beloved puppy has been killed...I understand your grief and heartache as it has happened to me. I would recommend that you contact Sheldan Nidle at his website:
Planetary Activation Organisation - www.paoweb.com. I'm almost certain he will be able to reassure you on this subject. I hope so.