Sunday, November 18, 2012

TO MY SHINING ONES


YOLANDA BALLARD
AT THE FATHER'S FEET

Melbourn, Florida
http://www.roarnworship.com

TO MY SHINING ONES
November 17, 2012
Arise and shine for the Light has come, and the glory of My presence has risen up upon you. Yes, I have called you to this very hour, right in the midst of the darkest time of history ever was, to do a mighty work by standing firm on your faith, and by being bold as the Lion who is in you. For I have called you to this very hour to be a Shield and a Light for those who are wandering around in the darkness. I call you to My side this very hour to do a work of cleansing, of purging, and of strengthening.

Many of you have come out from being behind My shield which protects you from the fiery flames of the evil one. And many are even being used to tempt My people to look at that which only produces fear, and this should not be. For I called you to be a light in a dark place, one who would strengthen the weary and the hopeless, but what you have done but to bite the bait of the evil one, and use it to tempt others to bite it off, to feed on the wicked schemes of the enemy, and to even glorify them.

For whatever you fear is what you serve for it is an idol to you. And I AM a jealous God, and I will not stand for what is happening. I have said in My word to feed on that which is good, which is pure, and of a good report, to bring glory to My name by remembering My works, and being encouraged by them, and sharing them from generation to generation. I call you to repentance for I pour it out upon you as a gift.

Repent of your wicked works of bringing glory to the enemy, by strengthening his kingdom by spreading lies that you hear, and giving strength to his evil plans. And at the same time there are others that are mesmerizing My people with a false hope, of a false kingdom that they believe they will set up. But didn't I say that there would be a new earth and a new heaven? Old things are passed away; behold, all things have become new.

You must die out to your earthly attachments and devotions. You must now commit all things into My hands for what you try to hold on to you will lose, and what you are willing to lose you will gain. Take the example of Job with all that came upon him suddenly, he never lost hope of My faithfulness, and he never quit being faithful to worship Me. Thou I slay him, yet he did trust Me, and I restored and multiplied all that he had.

This is the day to resign that this is the day of the Lord, for judgment to begin, for a great shaking to take place, so that all would wake up to My truth, and My glory to reign. Are you in agreement with Me so that My will be done and My kingdom will come on earth as it is in heaven? Are you willing to pay the price to ride with Me to see My glory fall? If so, then you have to let go of those things that are holding you back.

Die out to worldly gain and fame. Die out to having your comforts met before having that resolution to do my will above all else. For a soldier must stay focused and deny himself above all else. He has resigned to do a work, to bring forth a purpose, which he had prepared for with all his mind, soul and strength. He has no time to dabble with distractions, or to worry about his temporal needs. He has a mission, and he is determined to meet it wholeheartedly.

This is the day I am separating the men from the boys, the meek from the weak, those that will walk in My word as if it is their life breath. Yes, this is the day for war! And yes, they will overcome by the blood of the Lamb, the word of their testimony, loving not their life even unto death.

Yes, arise and shine for the Light has come and the glory of the Lord has risen up upon you!!!

No comments: