OBAMA BLOCKING RV

RV RUMOR ---- THE BUZZ ON THE MARKET FLOOR IS THAT OBAMA HAS BLOCKED THE RV OVER 50 TIMES AND IS STILL ONGOING. HE IS A FRADULENT PUPPET FOR THE DARK CABAL. THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS STILL IN POWER HAVING ALREADY RESIGNED IN THE HAGUE.

RV INTEL

JACK LEU, UST TREASURER, SIGNED OFF FOR THE USA PER THE GCR AT THE UN IN NEW YORK MONDAY MORNING AT 12:30 AM EST.

OBAMA AGREED TO RESIGN TUESDAY AT 5:00 PM EST. THE KENYAN FRAUD INSURPER RENEGED AGAIN. OBAMA AND FAMILY WAS OFFERED SAFE HAVEN IN AN ISLAND OFF OF CHINA. THIS AGREEMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED AND OPTION “B” SHALL BE UTILIZED. OPTION “B” IS OBAMA ALREADY RESIGNED A MONTH AGO IN THE HAGUE. SOMEONE ELSE WILL DO THE ANNOUNCEMENTS.

THERE BE “NO RV” UNTIL OBAMA IS REMOVED. MILITARY TO DO THE REMOVAL IF THEY HAVE THE BALLS ---- WHICH SO FAR HAS BEEN LACKING!

The Duke

The Duke
So Those BLM Boys Want A Fight!

Looks like the Feds & BLM were trying to set up 20 BLM boys for a slaughter. The professionalism of the militia who kept there cool saved the day. The KILL ZONE was set up by the FEDS but the militia did not take the bait.

The Feds were trying to dupe the citizens into a bloody battle. This was a 911 level of massacre planned by the Sick Feds ---- AMERICANS WAKE UP!

The government IS EVIL and not worthy of our support.

AD 1

AD 2

Friday, November 2, 2012

US DRONE WITNESSED ATTACK ON BENGHAZI


SINCE SOME FOLKS WERE DOUBTING THE ARTICLE,  I  INCLUDED THE WHOLE FRONT PAGE AS WELL AS THE WEB ADDRESS AND ARTICLE.... 
.
New York Post cover for Sunday , October 21, 2012. Front page
-US drone witnessed attack on benghazi “They Watched Them Die”
 
http://nypost.tumblr.com/post/34098192321/new-york-post-cover-for-sunday-october-21-2012
(NY POST) The United States had an unmanned Predator drone over its consulate in Benghazi during the attack that slaughtered four Americans — which should have led to a quicker military response, it was revealed yesterday.
“They stood, and they watched, and our people died,” former CIA commander Gary Berntsen told CBS News.
The network reported that the drone and other reconnaissance aircraft observed the final hours of the hours-long siege on Sept. 11 — obtaining information that should have spurred swift action.
But as Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three colleagues were killed by terrorists armed with AK-47s and rocket-propelled grenade launchers, Defense Department officials were too slow to send in the troops, Berntsen said.
“They made zero adjustments in this. You find a way to make this happen,” he fumed.
“There isn’t a plan for every single engagement. Sometimes you have to be able to make adjustments.”
The Pentagon said it moved a team of special operators from Central Europe to Sigonella, Italy — about an hour flight from Libya — but gave no other details.
Fighter jets and Specter AC-130 gunships — which could have been used to help disperse the bloodthirsty mob — were also stationed at three nearby bases, sources told the network.
When the attack began, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Martin Dempsey and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta “looked at available options, and the ones we exercised had our military forces arrive in less than 24 hours, well ahead of timelines laid out in established policies,” a White House official told the network.
Even as the administration continues to vow that the perpetrators will be brought to justice, the man identified by witnesses as a ringleader in the attack continues to walk the streets of Libya without fear of arrest.
Quote via: The New York Post.

1 comment:

  1. I watched the video it was from an Italian news source it was incredible and scary

    ReplyDelete