Monday, May 20, 2013

12thman posted in comments Sunday evening


12thman posted in comments Sunday evening

05/19/2013
 
12thman said: Please post this...went out to eat after church tonight and ran into a old friend of mine. He is a Edward Jones manager. As we caught up, he asked me me if I had heard anything about the dinar or dong. I said I have...why? He went on to tell me how at first he thought it to be a scam but changed his mind after several of his financial contacts were buying it up.

So I asked why are you tell me? He said he wanted me to get in because he knew I would turn it around and use it for THE LORD's work. We talked more and he said his WF friend called him the other day to let him know that they had a big meeting with top branch officials in the area. He stated that they are READY and expect to have a upswing of clients in the next few days to a week. I just wanted to pass that on. Isn't God so Good...so GREAT...His name is Wonderful. Keep praying like there is no tomorrow...

No comments: