Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dinar Intel - 12thman


05/04/2013

12thman said:

Spoke with Aggie buddy just a few minutes ago (2p.m.) and he told me that based off what the HR's are hearing...which isn't much at this time for a reason, that we are looking for it within the next 36 to 48 hours.

The 48 hours started around lunch time Friday. Based off this, I am not flying back to Mexico until late Monday...that's all I have at this time. I'm not a Guru so my silence is based off the fact that the HR's know its at the end and just dealing with "this and that's" and waiting for the final post.

 I Still have great faith that this will show very soon so don't let the silence or lack of postings get to you. Seek God for Peace within and allow Him to take over your mind so it wont turn hateful or depressed, Seek God to take over your mouth/words so it wont speak hate or be resentful.

Enjoy what God has given us today...a beautiful day that we woke up to and that alone is worth being happy and joyful about. Thank you Lord for all that you give and do in my life.

I humble myself before you and ask that you take out all of me and fill me up with You and all your love blessing and joy. Jesus give me strength to care on and when I fall, I know Your love never fails or leaves me...
...

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog.html

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

God gives me a great day every day,god is not here to give you more money then you need.your using God to keep people beliving your bs.be a man of God and quiet telling them this bs that you could no backup!!just go away.

Anonymous said...

thanks for saying that anon 1.29 it turns my stomache when i see all this praying to god for money

Anonymous said...

I tend to agree, however, I do believe there are many good people in this group who would do good with any windfall. In addition, of all you who anticipate "God's blessings" any "hour" from now..... how many of you stop to think about the devestation, killing, and death the men, women, and especially the children of Irag have suffered to facilitate your "gifts from heaven"? Just saying...shouldn't we all be praying for the RV on behalf of war torn Iraq as well??

Anonymous said...

anon 1.29,,,im suprised your post was cleared,,they tend to censor alot on this blogg,,,all i can say about it all is,,,,and the cow jumped over the moon...but john will probably sensor this,,as he has done with other reply i have left,,,and you have a fair point anon 1.29..hence the reason i was suprised it was allowed,,,

all together now,,,and the cow jumped over the moon....if it happens this week great,,but if not,,once again another week of your life force was wasted reading posts on the rv...

light and love to you all...

Anonymous said...

I would like to reply to the BS mentioned above in 1:29 AM by commenting on the RV update found at the top of the pages of this site. And also as a SINCERE comment from a different perspective.

Why was the "old" WF CEO and his corrupt staff left in charge of the bank, let alone the RV, in the first place, only to be later thrown out after attempting to steal/stop the RV?? Are sinister clowns running the show on our behalf? How can one believe this circus? Seriously... who is in charge here? Isn't the RV important enough to have competent and honorable individuals take the reins? Is it even possible? If not, then the RV obviously is premature in its hopes of fruition and false hopes ripe for abandonment. Is the info we receive coming down the communication lines anything but true?

This seems to be pure, unbelievable insanity as everyone should know by now that those who run the existing banking system are corrupt, greedy and evil. Why were these people left with any presumed authority to begin with?? At best they should be squirming in jail!

And Christine Legarde "was allowed to use her card" with a number ultimately (one way or another) provided by Rothchild?? Surprise! Surprise!! It didn't work!! Can anyone be really shocked at this?? Is the RV being intentionally put in such vulnerable circumstances? I just hope common sense has not completely flown out the window.....

My point is that obviously much more must be accomplished before an RV takes place. It is an integral part of a global event for the new financial system! Perhaps before receiving ones's gifts under the Christmas tree, one should consider cleaning the house of all Satanic goats! As long as access to the RV, in any way, shape, or form, is available to the Dark Cabal including its bankster minions,(please respond someone sane), HOW CAN YOU SERIOUSLY EXPECT A SUCCESSFUL RV????

PS. My condolensces to the families of the brave, slain White Knights in defending the light. This saddens me immensely and yet I rejoice at any elimination and/or confinement of any and all dark forces!!

Unknown said...

We are not waiting for WF to stop lying to us we are waiting for you John Mchaffie to stop lying to us.....