Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dinar Intel ---- TK UPDATE, 15 MAY & GHOST POST FROM OOM&F, 15 MAY


Wednesday, May 15, 2013

TK UPDATE, 15 MAY

TerryK Chat 5/15/13  9:24 PM EDT
[TERRYK] HEY ALL
[DrRod] tina In a way, the Powers That BE asking TK not to talk is a pretty good thing. Maybe we're really on the final approach. But who knows, many of us have been here many, many times. Let's just hope and pray that this time we are really going to see this thing pop.
[TERRYK] WELL IT IS A GOOD THING
[tina] DrRod i hope
[TERRYK] AND WAS ASK TO KEEP THE AIR CLEAR
[tina]    hello sir
[Midnight Blue]    Hi, stay out of trouble!   
[TERRYK] FOR THE INCOMING ACTIVITY
[TERRYK] SO I SAID OK
[TERRYK] I?M NOT GOING INTO ANYTHING
[Grandmaster] Da Man   
[TERRYK] BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS HAS TO BE LAYING AT THE DOOR STEP
[TERRYK] FOR AS MANY CALLS AND DIRECTIVES THAT WERE GIVEN TO ME THIS AFTERNOON
[DrRod]    Many thanks for all that you've done on our behalf.
[TERRYK] AT FIRST I WAS GOING TO SAY SCREW IT
[Midnight Blue]    Will we stay open to 2 am est?
[TERRYK] THEN I SAID WELL MAYBE SINCE THIS GUY
[TERRYK] AND THIS GROUP CALLED
[tina] Please respect that all and don't ask TK questions... he loves to answer them but respect that he has to be quiet..
[TERRYK] I BETTER LEARN REAL FAST TO MIND THEM
[TERRYK] I WANT TO ENJOY MY BLESSINGS
[TERRYK] THANKS TINA
[TERRYK] YES VERY VERY PLEASED
[TERRYK] IT?S GOOD TO SEE THINGS IN THE LARGE PICTURE
[TERRYK] AND JUST WATCH THE NEWS TOMORROW AND THE FOLLOWING DAY WHATS HAPPENING TO OUR GOOD OLD USA
[TERRYK] IT?S ALL PART OF THE PLAN
[TERRYK] THAT?S ALL I CAN SAY
[TERRYK] WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR MONTHS
[TERRYK] WHAT?S COMING
[TERRYK] 124/84
 [tina]    thank you sir
[TERRYK] THANKS
[TERRYK] NEW DRUGS
[TERRYK] MORE DRUGS
[TERRYK] WHOO HOO
[DrRod]    Very Good bp.
[TERRYK] THAT?S UP TO TONI
[beach] We thank you for coming in. Me and MikeH
[TERRYK] IF YOU ASK HER REALLY NICE
tina] Midnight Blue you don't think toni needs sleep
[TERRYK] SHE MIGHT
[tina] she has been in all day
[TERRYK] BUT I WOULD NOT BLAME HER IF SHE DID NOT FOR ASKING
[TERRYK] AFTER ALL WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT 2 AM IF YOU FIND OUT ANYTHING
[TERRYK] WHICH I?M SURE YOU WILL NOT
[Midnight Blue] tina She is already beautiful, doesn't need any more beauty sleep.   
[tina] Midnight Blue yes she does... we all do...
[Midnight Blue]    Start the party!!   
[TERRYK] OK ALL I ALMOST SPILLED THE BEANS TO A PM
[TERRYK] SO I?M GOING TO GET OFF OF HERE
[tina]    !!!!
[TERRYK] JUST REMEMBER WHAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS
[toni] thank you all , if we rv i will open the room as soon as possible
[TERRYK] WHAT THE RATES ARE I HAVE SHARED WITH YOU THESE PAST 2 WEEKS
[TERRYK] AND YOU WILL FIGURE OUT WHAT?S GOING ON IN THE USA
[TERRYK] OK
[TERRYK] GOD BLESS
[TERRYK] YOU ALL
[TERRYK] SEE U IN THE AM
[TERRYK] I WILL BE BACK

-------------------

[TERRYK] HEY HEY HEY
[TERRYK] WHAT DO YOU ALL SAY
[TERRYK] TODAY IS A WONDERFUL DAY
[TERRYK] BUT NOT AS WONDERFUL AS TOMORROW
[TERRYK] CONFERENCE CALL NIGHT
[TERRYK] WHAM
[TERRYK] BAM
[TERRYK] ME GOT NO JUICE
[TERRYK] BEEN RIDING MOTORCYCLE ALL AFTERNOON
[TERRYK] TOURING THE COUNTRYSIDE
[TERRYK] AND THREE STATE PARKS
[TERRYK] WITH MY SON
[TERRYK] FOUND TWO SHINE MAKERS IN THE COUNTRY
[TERRYK] HICK
[TERRYK] AND I DRANK ME SOME SHINE
[TERRYK] FROM A JUG
[TERRYK] TOLD SOME LIES ABOUT MY
[TERRYK] HAIR LINE
[TERRYK] AND WE WENT ON
[TERRYK] I'M TAKING IT NOW THANK U
[TERRYK] 129/88
[TERRYK] HOW IS THAT
[TERRYK] HECK I WAS DRINKING SHINE WHILE RIDING BIKE
[TERRYK] APPLE
[TERRYK] YUM YUM
[TERRYK] MAYBE SUPER
[TERRYK] I WAS TOLD I MAYBE ABLE TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING TOMORROW NIGHT
[TERRYK] I DONT KNOW WHAT
[TERRYK] BUT I WAS TOLD I WOULD GET A CALL TOMORROW AFTERNOON
[TERRYK] MAYBE I WON THE LOTTERY
[TERRYK] NOPE
[TERRYK] NO I'M NOT HAD MANY PMS
[TERRYK] SO ANYWAY
[TERRYK] ALOT GOING ON
[TERRYK] TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER GOOD DAY
[TERRYK] I CAN'T GO INTO ANYTHING
[TERRYK] I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO NOT SAY ANYTHING
[TERRYK] TODAY
[TERRYK] SO I'M NOT
[TERRYK] SIS KNOWS WHAT I SAY IS TRUE
[TERRYK] AND A FEW OTHERS IN HERE
[TERRYK] RIGHT ARIZONA
[TERRYK] YOU DON'T KNOW HOW CLOSE THAT TURE AZ
[TERRYK] TRUE
[TERRYK] SO WITH THAT I'M GOING TO GO TAKE A HOT BATH
[TERRYK] AND DREAM OF TOMORROW
[TERRYK] GOD BLESS YOU ALL
[TERRYK] ALL I'M GOING TO SAY
[TERRYK] IS
[TERRYK] PRAISE THE LORD WE ARE THERE
[TERRYK] NIGHT
FORO DINAR GURUS No comments: http://img1.blogblog.com/img/icon18_email.gif

GHOST POST FROM OOM&F, 15 MAY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your dong doing in your wallet, anyway?

Anonymous said...

more f'n bullshit

Anonymous said...

This has to be one of the strangest things I ever read. I don't even know why I'm here? I thought I was pretty Clever & now... ?

Peace