Friday, May 3, 2013

Dinar RV - "This is it. Should see it in the morning

EXPECT A SLIGHT OF HAND BY WFB- IF THEY DO WE WILL TRANSFER OUT IMMEDIATELY 

 

 

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dinar RV - "This is it. Should see it in the morning


Burk50) Robertprofessor..can you take a look at the Frank post on Recaps and tell me what you think?

[Robertprofessor] burk50 I quick, non critical or careful reading seems that it says much money has moved into the CBI but if so why hasn't the IQD RV'd then? Well, they cannot do the r v themselves. They wait for it to be done from outside Iraq, way above their authority.

burk50] Robert Proferror over all Franks info seemed to think anytime right ? Imo

Robertprofessor] burk50 Yes, I do see that.

[IslandDancer] Anyone see threeScotsman this morning? His personal wealth manager was maybe going to send him a screen shot of a rate

IslandDancer] [TheeScotsman] My Personal Wealth Banker with WF just texted me with the following cryptic msg. "This is it. Should see it in the morning. My source says it is 1:1 in Iraq at this moment with an announcement later tonight. Other sources are saying, too. Everyone is on the same page." Take this for what it is worth - R U M O R

[IslandDancer] [TheeScotsman] jam777 - no - she texted me a half hour ago or so and told me what I posted above - just now she texted me that when she gets in her office in the morning she will check her screen and send me a screen shot IF her intel is correct.
[tc0043] Coffeeone From all the intel calls I`ve been on, it has been stated there will be three different rates, CBI, UST, and bank rate for people not in groups. Group rate will be a multiple of the bank rate. RUMOR

DiddyKong] Coffeeone I think it will be simultaneous, just the CBI or the UN Treasury would be last to reflect. don't know how "real time" they are as the rates of currency change every hour

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

THERE IS SO MUCH CONFUSION, HOW CAN ANYONE BELIEVE ANY POSTS? I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT.

Anonymous said...

What he/she said: Believe it when you see it.

Anonymous said...

REMEMBER FOLKS CHINA WANTED THIS DONE DONE DONE AND THEY BITCHED AND WHINED AND COMPLAINED THAT EVERYTHING WAS A PROBLEM.....................W E L L ......
CHINA IS SUPPOSE TO OWN 69% 0F WF. SOUNDS TO ME THAT IT.. IS EITHER CHINA THAT IS AND HAS BEEN THE PROBLEM, OR ROTHSCHILD AND ALL HIS WORLDWIDE MINIONS ARE STILL IN CONTROL. IT CAN ONLY BE ONE OR THE OTHER AS THE AHOS (WHOEVER THEY ARE??) HAVE RUN OUT OF EXCUSES. I WILL NOT BELIEVE ANY
OF THEIR BS ANY LONGER. ALSO THE GURUS NEED TO STOP SPREADING THE PROPAGANDA AS WE KNOW THEY OWN YOU.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! Tell me it ain't so! The dinar didn't RV. Those bad, bad WF managers. But wait a minute! I thought the Chinese replaced the CEO and Managers with good guys. Am I missing something? You mean to tell me the RV is a scam along with Nesara, St Germaine, PP Packs and World Funds? How can that be? I thought they couldn't put anything on the internet that wasn't true!

Anonymous said...

I just saw a youtube video posted on dinar recapps that shows a lady saying WF is not and will not exchange iraqi dinar!!!! Thoughts?

Anonymous said...

One more attempt at flushing the truth...
John, can you post this in your site...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4raOvE9DoyU&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

Or comment if you prefer...
Next I will email you something else... because I believe you are refusing to post
my previous comments... With Love, Integrity and Gratitude...

Anonymous said...

Oh well; maybe next week, or the one after that, or that or that!












Anonymous said...

You nailed it!

Anonymous said...

wells fargo will not even issue a statement saying they are not foreclosed or doing business legally! i was told i need a subpena for them to answer!
anyone claiming well fargo is in charge is clueless. if you do not believe me go ask them for a statement saying they are legally in business or not foreclosed on. sound like a simple statement but they refuse to give it. that says it all. a crooked fed bank in my opinion! no button pushed no dinar no tiers just all lies!considering suing them for the statement now. everyone should complain to the bbb ect for fraud they are to scare to say otherwise. so go prove me wrong bet you can not
tar

Anonymous said...

Sigh, looks like the prayers and cries of the needy, downtrodden, and the suffering peoples of the world went unanswered....yet again. Then again, since when have the innocent ever been helped or protected?

Anonymous said...

Has anyone seen any proof that WF has changed CEO? I couldn't find any press releases, SEC filings, etc. to indicate change of ownership...in fact Berkshire Hathaway only had 8 pct as of 12/31/12 as the largest institutional investor...didn't see any Chinese people of entities listed in ownership. Go to your browser, business & finance section and enter WFC in the stock symbol box.

Anonymous said...

ITS HARD TO TELL WHAT IS THE TRUTH ...AND IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF IT WAS NOT SO SAD ..MANY PEOPLE HAD THEIR LIVES RUINED BECAUSE OF ALL THE PROMISES LIKE ..TO DAY ..TO MORROW ..IN TWO HOURS ..NEXT WEEK..ON 10..THE 27 ..ETC .....I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT THERE WILL BE SOMETHING HAPPENING IN IRAQ BECAUSE IT IS NEEDED ..BUT HOW AND WHAT ..? CERTAIN PEOPLE ( THE NWO ) THEY KNOW ...