Friday, May 17, 2013

For a High Rate on Exchange Dinars

To those that want a high Group Rate for your exchange --- follow this


•    Go to www.Generals64.info
•    Click on Subscribe to newsletter – I know it says weekly… but it’s Monthly
•    The system will automatically send you a "welcome" email
•    On the Welcome email - click on the link provided to "confirm" – if it won’t click – copy & paste it to your internet browser. (please don't email me and say confirm)
•    SAVE your WELCOME EMAIL – this is access to your personal information. (or save the link at the bottom of this group email- if you no longer have the welcome email)
•    Make sure you add iqdgroup@generals64.info to your "safe sender" or contact list.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*ALERT* I have been a long time member of the Generals64 dinar group. I had a friend ask me today if I read the new monthly email. I told them I never received it.

I waited and waited but still it never arrived. I then tried to re-register and was never sent a confirmation. I tired again with another account I had with yahoo and again NO confirmation email.

I finally registered again using a Safe-mail account I had and it I received a confirmation email. My friend uses hotmail account.

So it appears to me that yahoo is BANNING all email from the Generals64 dinar group. Lt others know and If someone can get notice back to the Generals64 dinar group, I would appreciate it. I can find no way to contact them.

Anonymous said...

just an update. I have finally received the Generals64 update but it showed up 4 to 5 hours later than when my friend received theirs. Why such a long time between sending out the update, I have no idea. I hope the 800# appointment email isn't as messed up.

Anonymous said...

Okay. I just signed up through Yahoo and it went fine.

Just to let you know.

Anonymous said...

I also just signed up, got my conformation email thru yahoo, after putting in the correct email address.
I am wondering since I am signed up, am I a member of the group, or will I only receive emails? Would really like to be a member of the group. Have only owned dinar for about 18 months, so had not had a chance to join a group.
If I am not allowed to be a member by signing up, If anyone knows how I could be a member, would appreciate the info on how to join.