Thursday, May 2, 2013

* Iraqi dina* Iraqi dinar - recently being said.


The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

* Iraqi dinar - recently being said... *
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 2-May-2013 04:35:22

Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinarguru.com :
=====
5-1-2013  Intel Guru 12thman   I received a call while at church this evening from my Alumni buddy. One of their contact that works in the US "Money" dept. stated that the process is completed and we wait for Okie's post.  I asked if they knew of a date when it might release and he/they didn't know.   Just further confirmation that were almost done with this ride. He did also state that with all that is being revealed through out the world, its clear that our time is coming. I trust this intel to be trust worthy and therefore I am sharing it...RED is still a go.
UPDATE:   12thman said:  I'm back, we have now gone to hot pink. It's past red & before plaid. When this baby hits plaid were all on our way!
5-1-2013  Intel Guru Soonfan62   I HAVE TALKED TO OKIE A FEW TIMES TODAY AND HE IS MORE EXCITED THAN I HAVE HEARD HIM FOR TWO YEARS. TALKED TO MANY OF THE OTHER OLDTIMERS :D AND THEY ARE VERY POSITIVE TOO.  I AM REALLY POSITIVE TONIGHT...VERY HIGH ALERT TONIGHT.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep its going all right....straight into yet another looonnnng weekend and straight into next week!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

And then, after plaid, comes polka dot, then paisley, oh yea, and pin striped, and THEN were on our way...

Did I leave out checked???

Anonymous said...

the 12th man came on right after that "Hot Pink" post was made and said it wasn't him that made that post so Recaps removed it.