Saturday, May 18, 2013

Really Late Friday Night Dinar Chatter

Really Late Friday Night Dinar Chatter

05/18/2013
 
I4U:

[BocaLinda] My dad had been expecting payment from a business deal for 5years. Last year i started telling dad that it sure seems like this guy is waiting in a currency play. .. well...

[BocaLinda] Well today my dad cousin in Europe called and said dad would be receiving payment from the man because the VND revalued  in  Europe and its what that man was waiting for! !! Ok. Let the disection begin! lol

bebba] BocaLinda sounds good to me...

[kazorlando] BocaLinda So why can't we see that here in our systems???

[BocaLinda] Kazorlando that's what we need to dissect imo

**************************

[MarkZ] Thanks, I only stopped in to try to ease the angst and tell you all to ignore the boards for the most part. We are in a great position and I am surprised we have to endure this weekend but things really are solid and getting to the point of no return steadily and quickly.

 [MarkZ]  We are in a solid spot. Nothing about this is going as quickly as we hoped but it is a frieght train that will not be denied.
....
Read More Link on Right
[sonnayhwh] MarkZ - are you in agreement with Okie's statement that the rates have been set?

[MarkZ] ... sonnayhwh yes I am.

MarkZ] keiji don't count Okie out this weekend for the news this weekend. It absolutely could get fun. I doubt we will bank that soon but we could know the plan. I am going to stay near the runway for the duration now I think.

 [Robertprofessor] sln1987 More likely to be early next week, but still might happen this weekend. Rates are locked for over 36 hours now. Rates for IQD and VND are very high. Extension of 13303 has no effect. Summary of Okie tonight.

 [MarkZ] Robertprofessor I have not read Okie's posts but that sounds pretty close to what I know.

[MarkZ] I will do a Q and A tomorrow before lunch. WCW have fun, I am taking your lead and hitting the hay as well. Good to see you.

[sandytob] MarkZ you'll do the Q&A here? Which time zone?

[MarkZ] sandytob yes here and eastern

*********************************

GET:

wango1] U.S. lifts sanctions on Iraq bank that had links to Iran

[sandinar] wango1 maybe US is the holdup

[morethanready] Us is def the hold up

[Truscot] morethanready is it Lew, O, Bernankie, or the PTB in the US?

[morethanready] 3 OF THE 4

[Truscot] morethanready So why are they not playing ball?

[morethanready] Oh they are now they have no choice

[morethanready] Not a problem anymore

[morethanready] Thats why when some say iraq is the prob they are not

[morethanready] They are just being used as a smokescreen

[free] morethanready when should we see it?

[Truscot] morethanready are we still looking at before Sunday?

[morethanready] YES… IMO

[free] morethanready I pray you are right!

[morethanready] free trust that

[morethanready] Iraq was a prob long ago

[morethanready] Not anymore not for 2 years now

[sandinar] morethanready where are you hearing that

[morethanready] sandinar all my guys and its true

[morethanready] Iraq has been used for what is really going on

[skysthelimit] Iraq is tired of being used to and been ready to go

[morethanready] Yep the us has become a sad state of affiars

[Truscot] sandinar hub has three contacts in ME and is saying basically the same thing. It should be now and they are scratching their heads as to why it hasn't happened yet

[morethanready] skysthelimit that is right

[sandinar] morethanready all a bunch of liars

[skysthelimit] Its been a dog and camel show haha

[arizona51] skysthelimit haha

**********************************

MIG:

perky2] hardtorecall threat this as rumor. I was told 10 years ago that it will happen in 2013 and show up or the Forex May 19

**********************************

KTFA:

jeffdavis wrote on May 17th, 2013, 11:21 pm:   Good evening all and HEY FRANK!  I want to ask a question about this extended protection. Can it RV while this is going on? Can the protection be lifted at any time? As most of you know, I'm always quiet about this. I study and pray. Frank said some years ago to stay quiet, and I have done just that. The only one that I have spoken too with frustration or disappoint has been with God. He knows my faults and concerns. Well I thought it would be ok to ask this one question. Times are getting hard. I ask God what He wants me to do. Anyhow, I would appreciate anyone who would let me know.  Thanks, and God Bless.

Frank26:  Friend .............. Yes to both of Your qts.  As I have been posting today........... Worry NOT about the EO.  You and I have ALREADY invested in Iraq via the IQD.

This EO is more so for those from the USA that will invest further inside of Iraq.

Our American Oil Comp's will need this as will many other investor from us.

Sleep well in the Arms of our Father............ :.

Aloha ....... KTFA, Frank

No comments: