Friday, January 3, 2014

2014: A Year of Release, Recovery, Restoration and Open Doors

LINDA MARSHALLCharlottesville, Virginia

2014: A Year of Release, Recovery, Restoration and Open Doors
JANUARY 1, 2014
As I have sought the Lord for the past few weeks regarding 2014 these are some of the words, impressions, and visions that have come to me.
I have heard the Lord say:" Release, Recovery, and Restoration. " The Lord said, " Release Everything to Me. Many who have continued to release their lives to Me and have stood through tests and trials of adversity will be released into new levels of destiny. There will be a release of those who like Joseph , have been imprisoned in their circumstances , until the appointed time and they are suddenly going to be released and many promoted."

" For others, this will be a year of repentance and release from various forms of captivity and bondage, as I come to set captives free. There will also be a release of a new level of Joy, in My House."

" Many who have stood firm in believing faith in the mist of adversity and even rejection, but have continued to press in to Me and press on in faith and love, are going to see turn a rounds in their circumstances, breakthroughs in their families and finances, and new levels of healing in their bodies, as I come to make many things New. This will prove to be a year marked by Restoration and New Life. Those who keep their lamps oiled and burning are going to experience Me and My Kingdom in profound and amazing ways."

" Even as darkness continues to cover the earth and man made systems continue to shake and ultimately collapse, A New Day and a New Hour are Arising for My Church and My Bride." " This will not be a year marked by the building of outward structures, but a time of restoring true Koinonia, Christian love and fellowship within My Church. For I am building My Church without walls."

I saw myself in a very dark room behind a door and peering through an "old fashion" key hole and heard the words: "My light over comes the darkness." As I peered through the key hole, I could tell that it was night, although it appeared very light and bright. I then noticed what seemed to be a key being placed in the key hole and heard the key turn and the door began to open wider and wider, releasing more and more light , and illuminating the room.

Then this is what the Lord said to me: " I have heard your prayers and the prayers of many others crying out for more of Me. I am releasing more of My Glory in and through you. I have heard your prayers and the prayers of others for their families, and for those who are bound, sick, and lost. I have heard your cry for your nation and for the nations of the earth. I have heard you asking, seeking, and knocking and I am now coming in response to your hearts' cry. I am setting before you an Open Door of My presence in 2014. Many will be changed and transformed, as My Kingdom advances and as the transforming power of My presence is released in a new a dramatic way in this season. This year will bring forth much of what has been prayed out and prayed in, by My faithful ones and My praying Church," says the Lord.

Hosea 14:4-8
Genesis 41:1, 37-43
Isaiah 60:1-3
Isaiah 61:1-4
Psalm 16:11
Matthew 7:7
Revelation 3:7-8

No comments: