Saturday, January 25, 2014

BOUT DANGED TIME CONGRESS DID SOMETHING FOR THE PEOPLE FOR A CHANGE! : WORTH WHILE USAGE OF 3 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME! please watch and share

Cc: "V. K. Durham"
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 7:57:37 PM
Subject: WORTH WHILE USAGE OF 3 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME! please watch and share


 WORTH WHILE USAGE OF  3 minutes OF YOUR TIME  ----- please watch and share




Click on the blue type below !  I am so glad to see someone keeping this out in front of the press.  We cannot let 4 of our citizens die in vain!   

 If you're wondering about our government these days, please watch this short and wonderful video of a press conference featuring Trey Gowdy.  He asks the question that you and I have been asking for MONTHS!  I think HE should run for President!

  
Never have I seen a press conference where the press is asked to answer the questions!
  
I would’ve liked to have heard the presses response
.




No comments: