Friday, January 3, 2014

Dinar Wishes – January 2, 2014

Dinar Wishes – January 2, 2014

[DinarWishes] HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!

[Texas4ever] I hope you are here to ring the new year in with GOOD NEWS.

[DinarWishes] Texas4ever We are one year closer….

[DinarWishes] I am hopefull to see this come to fruition soon, but I can’t honestly say the intel says that is to be.. I havent had Bad news… But, I haven’t had any solid Day/Rate given today…

txgirl] DinarWishes What about this person xx saying that if it is not done by tomorrow then Iraq will have to pay penalties?

[ [DinarWishes] txgirl Iraq has done everything they have been required to do… Its not in their hands, hasn’t been in a Long time…

[DinarWishes] txgirl Now, have they had things they have needed to do to function??? YES!!! One way Countries make money is by selling Bonds… Everyone says the BONDS Boss The Bonds!!! Yes Tatto we see the Bonds….

[DinarWishes] The US sells Bonds… They Sold War Bonds to Fight Germany… Selling Bonds Makes Money like you going to a Bank and getting a Lone…

[DinarWishes] Too many count on things they hear before rationalizing them or Getting the Intel proven

[DinarWishes] I was told it doesnt matter what happens, when the one who has control lets it go then
it will go… not a minute before…

[vnjw] DW person, country or group? Have any idea?

[DinarWishes] I know it was stopped within Seconds of going… Has been several times… They make the schedule and then the countdown…. AND BOOM!!! It gets stopped…. That’s why I have taken a stance of PROVE IT!!! Show me PROOF!

[DinarWishes] vnjw Lets say the head of a country

[vnjw] DW in your opinion are we looking for this in first 1/4 or later?

[DinarWishes] I do feel we could see it… But, Im worried about the fact it should have happened already

[vnjw] Well I just hope its in my lifetime too many have come and gone sadly and we still wait

[DinarWishes] vnjw The Man responsible for me knowing about it has passed… Happened many years ago…

[awty] DinarWishes are we still looking for IT?

[DinarWishes] awty Im not looking… it will find me…

[DinarWishes] Im waiting on a call from one of my sources and hope to get news soon… But, I was told not before the 7th…

[Texas4ever] DW,,,that is only five days away….

[Texas4ever] I just pray this RV comes ,,,,,,SOON!

[DinarWishes] Texas4ever as do I

[awty] DinarWishes my friend gave up on this rv a few days ago.

[DinarWishes] awty we all do from time to time…

[DinarWishes] Its not a matter of if… But when

[DinarWishes] Well, super is ready and I must away to see the wife!!!

[DinarWishes] BE GOOD AND GO RV!!!

No comments: