Wednesday, January 22, 2014

INVESTIGATING THE SUPERNATURAL. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 22, 2014

INVESTIGATING THE SUPERNATURAL. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 22, 2014

     In separate reports, I have covered witnessing stunning Miracles of God which science could not explain by natural laws. I have covered the genetic code to forms of life is so complex it defies basically odds of infinity for life to have evolved from random chance from raw materials to life forms in the end. I have covered that reversing by math standard population figures for the human race places man as started on this earth a few thousand years ago to maybe 15 thousand years ago or in that range of time, not millions or billions of years ago man got started on this earth. The math says this ancient start for mankind is scientifically impossible and never happened. I have covered that reversing the recorded speed of light for the last few centuries as recorded by science and the math done by an Australian astronomer using the speed of light tests by other scientists over the centuries 
indicates that the speed of light was once basically infinity meaning that light starting from one end of the universe could be seen at the other end of the universe basically the same moment it emerged as light from the starting point. And taking the mathematical curve to the recorded speed of light by science for the last several hundred years indicates it started from infinity speed to our present recorded speed of light which seems to indicate that our earth and universe have only been around for several thousand years which would be certainly a "Big Bang" starting from ground zero of the start of the universe and all things within it in that case. 
     Speaking scientific theory, for the universe to be eternal in existence, then logically it should be a straight line going from one end of the universe to the other end of the universe and then the line each side of the universe never ends which I don't see how that could be. Or time operates as a circle and time kepts going around in a circle and never ends. If the universe started from empty space, then we should still have empty space and nothing exists including us in the universe! As Albert Einstein stated, all things we see in the universe have order to them implying a beginning to them and a Creator of the universe. This Creator we call God. When discussing scientific theory, Albert Einstein would often say such as, "How would the Old Gentleman (meaning God) do it?" Albert Einstein believed in God because all scientific order in the universe showed to him intelligence behind how there was order to all things in the universe. The universe and all things in it were not created by random chance which is formally called the Theory of Evolution! A God had to start the universe and all within it or else none of this would exist in reality! However, Einstein did not believe in any formal human religions as he thought that they were all invented by man and not by the God who was Creator of the universe and all within it!
     Is there a life in the hereafter or else do we cease to exist once we die? Probably the best scientific test to prove a life in the hereafter or else it is annihilation of the human soul once it dies physically is have people who have reliability died according to medicine and then come back to life for whatever reason. Surprising we have a huge abundance of such witnesses from present times back to the early days of mankind on earth!
     When a young man I briefly died and bargained with Jesus Christ for my life to be given back to me. I am very scientific by nature and observed what differences we had in a death state versus being alive on earth in our physical body. I was startled when weeks later I met a man on a street who caught me while I was walking my dog and stopped me by telling me that I had recently died but the Lord gave me back my life. He also told me secrets about myself no one knew and made a series of prophecies about my future which would defy incredible mathematical odds to come true by random chance.
     Almost all the list of prophecies have come true and let me give one hint! He predicted that I would win against corrupt Wash., D.C. and reform the government which would give a future to America and the American people. He said why I would win, but that is a secret I have only shared with a few close friends. My friends who know the secret said that this made beautiful sense because I have a talent most people do not and Wash., D.C. would not know how to win against my special talent this man claimed God had given me as one of four special gifts from God. He predicted that  I would win for Christian civilization and stop those who would end the human race on earth in their stupidity unless stopped before they could complete their plans against mankind they despised so strongly.  
     I met this man with the prophecies when I had just established contact with the I.R.A. of Ireland through an ex-I.R.A. Major in America who had to leave Ireland long ago or else be executed by the British Government. He moved to America given the choice by the British Government. I met him when a volunteer worker in the summer for a charity hospital and orphanage run by an order of Catholic nuns. He was the foundation for my planned Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse over Soviet intelligence as I saw by logic the plan of Soviet Moscow how they were going to shortly put America in a deadly trap and if they could carry it out, they then won the Cold War and won control of the entire world.   
     The man with the prophecies said I would win with my ruse over Soviet intelligence and God approved as God would let me win whereas America believed in its own wisdom so much, it did not think that it needed God for its survival as a nation and people. Without my help, God would let America fall as it thought it did not need God for its survival. But God wouldn't stop me if I wanted to do this.
     The man with the prophecies also said that God would give a sign that God endorsed me as the right leader for America in the future by an event where I would have a sudden break with my father and I was told when this would happen  but this engineered "by the Will of God" as this man stated, and then I would receive authority for a foreign nation where some of my forefathers came from 100 years earlier. I frankly wondered if he was referring to some Irish background on my mother's side. And to my own amazement, the event occurred for real exactly as he had predicted three years earlier .
     Wash., D.C. did not know what God was up to! The authority of the Jefferson Davis families was signed and transferred over to me then for the South. The South is going to save Christianity in the world by winning America first and then goes worldwide as Southern led Christianity!  And the prophecy on receiving authority for a nation where some of my forefathers came from 100 years earlier was heavily recorded by American intelligence as I was heavily investigated by Wash., D.C. while setting up the Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse.
     I figured if this man was for real with these prophecies, make it a Washington record by including comments on this strange prophecy by this strange man in the material I deliberately set up for American intelligence and Soviet intelligence to pick up. Wash., D.C. not knowing that I had contacted the I.R.A. for real for the alleged "Slavic Royal Alliance" (ruse) would be led to false conclusions exactly as I had planned for them. Soviet intelligence knew that I had contacted the I.R.A. for real. Their head of the Soviet spy ring in America later told an F.B.I. undercover operative that they had four spies in the I.R.A. in Ireland and so knew for real that I had contacted the I.R.A. so believed my whole story about the Slavic Royal Alliance which only existed on paper and not in reality, but Moscow would not know that! By the time, Soviet intelligence found out that I had tricked them, they had lost their one clear chance to defeat America in the Cold War and then control the whole world for Communism after that!
     The F.B.I. undercover operative showed me his report that he was forwarding to J. Edgar Hoover at the time and later on the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Pentagon congratulated me for what they evaluated was the most brilliant military intelligence ruse in American military history. And saved America from World War III or else Communist defeat of America and takeover of America after that. The head of the Soviet spy ring was secretly connected to the White House and shared all the top secret military plans of the President of America then with the KGB, etc. in Moscow. They knew all the military angles and plans of Wash., D.C. through this White House security leak who happened to be the head of the Soviet spy ring in America. I flushed him out and some F.B.I. officials later secretly congratulated me for flushing him out when they did not know about him until my ruse forced him out from hiding. I was using British tactics of military intelligence I had studied while in military school and I thought the British were "the prince of foxes" of military intelligence services in the world. I liked their style and modified it to the objectives I was focused on to achieve.
     Right now the Christians have only one daring leader in America who is committed to the right objectives that give Christianity victory in America and then much of the world after that. I am that leader. The rest are too scared to be total leaders for Christianity and kick Wash., D.C. you know where when it deserves it! The man with the prophecies said that I would show incredible gifts of God in political science (is the basis for law in America, etc.), religion (would build bridges between Protestants and Catholics so the massive division in Christianity would be over and Christianity could then evangelize the whole world as Jesus wanted them to do!), military (too scientific in it is why I would overwhelm the other side if put to the test. I have censored part of what he said except telling a few friends. My military mind is why I will win against Wash., D.C. I think in too practical of terms and know where their weaknesses are so I will win for the American people and not them.). And in economics all the world would end up wanting my answers due to the results I would deliver to America, etc.). He said both sides would want me for my God-given talents, but good had won in me, not evil, so this is why I was approached by him with this message. (One of the Rothschilds later wanted me for "the secret government of America" after meeting me. But I never joined his side!) I am also good at engineering, but I incorporated engineering into my system of economics which makes it the most powerful economic system that will be seen in human history!
     If I have good talents that can be used to give Christianity victory in America and abroad as this prophet said, God gave me gifts for these so God gets the praise if these talents are that effective for what is needed in our time and age. However, even if gifts given, I still had to mass work at gathering the knowledge and experience so I could effectively use these gifts as far as God intended. As St. Joan of Arc once commented, "Labor and God sweats with you!" As Thomas Edison once commented, "Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration!" But these type gifts make me a very effective team leader in these fields as no man has a monopoly on brains or the right answers, but all those other very bright and brilliant brains out there need a good team leader so all their great God-given gifts can be effectively used to bless mankind on earth! America has the brains to powerfully solve its problems. Just a lousy national government blocking America's talent from being effectively used until my proposed Omni Law is passed. It is the key to the renaissance and super boom of America as a nation and race.
     I represent the hope for a bright future for America under God. Obama represents the funeral for the burial of America under his Communism, Muslim faith, and other radical, unsound ideas of his. And boy does he hate Christianity as shown by his military policies trying to wipe out Christianity in the U.S. Armed Forces as reported on by the military chaplains and other sources in the military!  
     You don't have to agree with me in all my religious opinions, but even as I will respect you in your beliefs even if not totally the same as mine, but respect my right to my religious opinions even as I respect your rights to your religious opinions as well. So long as I am good in worldly answers needed by America, I think you can tolerant me as an honest man in Christianity! I have publicized the stunning Miracle of the Sun seen at Fatima, Portugal on Oct. 13, 1917 as predicted by the three children before it happened said the Virgin Mary would have a great Miracle of God for that day for the people to witness and what happened was amazing as 70,000 to 100,000 witnesses there could testify!  
     Knowing how far to push an issue and win points by it, I have already said that even if you don't want this Miracle of Fatima on Oct. 13, 1917 to be from God, it still scientifically shows that God and Satan are fighting for the hearts and souls of mankind on earth. So this shows that God exists and frankly also Satan as the three children also told how they were shown a vision of Hell as well where damned souls went to who did not want God in their lives nor to live with God for all eternity. The three children reported the prior year before they saw what they believed was the Virgin Mary appear before them, they were served Holy Communion by an angel preparing them for what was to happen the next year of 1917 following. This reported angel taught the three children this prayer: "Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I adore You profoundly, and I offer You the most precious body, blood, soul and divinity of Jesus Christ present in all the tabernacles of the world in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences with which He is offended, and by the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and of the Immaculate Heart of Mary I ask you for the conversion of poor sinners." Also, this angel of 1916 taught the three children this prayer also: "My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You. I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love You." At the cross, Jesus gave His mother not only to the Apostle John there and told Mary that John was now her son, but Jesus also offered Mary to other Christians as well. This much has to be admitted both by Protestants and Catholics. If Mary was picked by God the Father to be the mother for Jesus Christ, God the Son, then she was rated and honored by God to be the most wonderful woman apparently in human history. Would God honor in the hereafter the woman who so totally consented to be the earth mother of God the Son who was Jesus Christ and who apparently helped the disciples of Jesus Christ write the Gospels and Epistles in the New Testament with testimony they needed on certain points to get it right how they should represent Christianity in their writings to be collected into the New Testament? She was honored in this life by God and I think she is also honored by God in the hereafter. Jesus Christ is the Savior, not her, but she is very close to the heart of God the Son Jesus Christ, God the Father, and God the Holy
Ghost. When humans are pure louses before God, maybe she helps soften the heart of God the Son Jesus Christ, God the Father, and God the Holy Spirit when they get a little tired of the excessive lukewarmness and moral corruptness of Christians who love the world too much and love what Jesus stood for too little on earth. And since she was of the descent of King David of Israel and Jesus Christ her son of also of the descent of King David of Israel, it was custom for the mother of the King from the royal line of David to be also called "The Queen Mother." Logic gives credibility to what happened at Fatima, Portugal on Oct. 13, 1917. At least I am frankly impressed and not afraid to show where I stand as so many are in America are scared to death to stand up openly for what is right in America!
     By the way, my federal income tax package offered on my website chops away at the legal corruptness of Wash., D.C. on one side and the drive to pass the Omni Law chops away at the legal corruptness of Wash., D.C. on the other side. We chop away enough at the tree of corruption of Wash., D.C. enough, finally the corruption will fall and America be once more free, prosperous, and one nation under God once more as well.  By the way, I understand that George Washington kept a picture of the Virgin Mary at Mount Vernon as he thought that she should be honored also by Christians.
     Products ordered through our website and loan payments sent in to help support our Omni Law Loan Program all help finance our Omni Law Drive. When it is passed, America is reborn in freedom, prosperity, and 
greatness as a people and race once more in history!
     Our website is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com Our email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com Our mailing address is if you want to send in payment by mail instead of through our website, it is: NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . Make checks, etc. out to NIFI and tell us what the payment is for. Everything helps to finance the Omni Law Drive. The more finances, the faster we move to victory!
     By the way, for Obama ordered attempted sabotage of our national radio program last week, new total settlement figure is $170 trillion. If Congress fast acts to impeach Obama and remove him from office for this, take $30 trillion off of this figure for what Wash., D.C. will owe. $170 trillion in damages will still be sued from federal officials and employees who don't get the message that the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights are now back in authority as soon as the Omni Law is passed! As I have engineered legal upsets before, don't be sure that I can be stopped on this legal settlement figure! I even one time when they attempted a federal frameup scheme, I clobbered them in court. I pulled out a surprise witness that overheard C.I.A. personnel at a bar boasting how they were engineering this legal frameup on me and would not stop until some legal frameup worked in destroying me forever. This witness was a former U.S. Naval Intelligence operative and former U.S. Federal Marshal. The judge did not like a federal frameup case being put before his court. I asked the judge to do this and despite the protests of the federal attorney that he couldn't be ordered to testify, the judge ordered him to testify and under oath he admitted that there was no reason for filing this case against me. I also pulled another ace with stunning endorsements from top national sources how great was the item I was offering which the federal case said had to be a legal fraud. The federal case was filed as a "fishing expedition" to see if they could find anything wrong in what I was doing. This is totally illegal under law to do in federal courts! They were in criminal conspiracy against my civil rights as an American citizen under the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights! The feds still don't how I will force fast judgment on this settlement figure instead of taking years to do it in court! I get fast settlement and those in the Omni Law Loan Program should be able to retire for life off of it due to the pro-rata share they get off of it! And the settlement figures are legitimate and not inflated as the business documentation will show for legal records! Those being served such as Obama and Eric Holder will have heart failure when they realize this is for real and not just a nightmare at night! It is not smart to pick a fight with me!
      Pass this report around. Time to wake America up and win a great future for America by passage of the Omni Law. Look up the Omni Law on my website or look it up in the archive listing for Nesara News which has run somewhere around 300 national reports of mine by now I posted with them. 
     Enough said. I am the Gen. Patton of Christianity, not a soft pillow Christian leader and afraid of his own shadow. Federal side, I am going to win, not you!
     Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for that American leader who likes the quote of Napoleon, "Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools!" And Jesus taught with enough faith, you could even move mountains meaning winning against so-claimed "impossible odds.")            



No comments: