Sunday, January 12, 2014

SUNDAY MORNING UPDATE........01/12/14

 SUNDAY MORNING UPDATE........01/12/14

Good morning TNT.  I just wanted to give you guys a little good news.

Announcements that we have been waiting to hear about have been made in the mosques today (not on tv).  They are partying and celebrating all over the country (during an official Martial Law lockdown that started yesterday).

We are awaiting our announcement and our party.

It could be in a couple of hours or a couple of days, depending on how long they want to hold it.

Have your action plan ready.  I will help as much as I can, (and believe me when I say, I have a plan of action).

Enjoy the rest of day and let's see what happens.

TNTDINAR

01/12/14
Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a sec - aren't announcements made in the Mosques during FRIDAY services - the Islamic's holy day? This one doesn't smell right to me.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Tony, your champagne has probably rotted in the freezer waiting to open that baby. Your time is up too Mr. Renfrow, if I were you, I would be leaving the country very soon. Probably best to go to Iraq and get rid of those dinars cause they won't be worth much after the re denomination. You've done a pretty good job for CIA, all of you gurus but now they are coming to get you because it's illegal to sell dinars for investment.