Friday, June 20, 2014

MarkZ - short post

MarkZ] I am here for just a moment but will try to stop in around 5 EDT today as well.

 [MarkZ] SQ asked me to stop in and say hello. Remember I can not ellude to, answer or imply in anyway anything to do with timing. So please soft ball those questions. I am here for just a moment but will try to stop in around 5 EDT today as well. ALL IS WELL. God loves us, Iraq should soon have the shackles off that the US put on them and the world will be a changed place full of hope and promise that WE must NOT squander. I hope that is enough. ;)
[akalurker] MarkZ no other guru went GHOST but you....what happened

 [MarkZ] akalurker I am connected at a very different level than they are. Not saying more or better or anything like that. I just do not get to go away after this is over. I have to be whole if that makes any sense.

[akalurker] MarkZ you have to be whole....not following that part
[MarkZ] akalurker alive for one, not in jail, not compromised and the list goes on.

[dilmus123] akalurker not have a target on his back

[#3sister] He has to be able to look in the mirror imo

[akalurker] MarkZ ohhhhh that kind of - full body – whole

[akalurker] no holes lol

[akalurker] MarkZ anything to the Malaki announcement that Tony proclaimed on Wed about the RV release within the fleeting hours of Friday in Iraq

[MarkZ] akalurker One person that was going to rat already ended up dead in a ditch in France. You folks only think you know the level of the war that has been going on for the world and for you all. All is good though, rest easy and TRY to be understanding and patient. :)

[MarkZ] ok. There is much to be done yet today.

I will stop in later.

[ChildOfGod] MarkZ ty for stopping in!

[terrib] MarkZ ty for coming in

No comments: