Sunday, July 27, 2014

AN ILLEGAL'S POEM

AN ILLEGAL'S POEM 
>
>
> I cross river,
> Poor and broke,
>
> Take bus,
> See employment folk.
>
> Nice man
> Treat me good in there,
>
> Say I need
> Go see Welfare.
>
> Welfare say,
> "You come no more,
>
> We send cash
> Right to your door."
>
> Welfare checks,
> They make you wealthy,
>
> Medicaid
> It keep you healthy!
>
> By and by,
> Got plenty money,
> Thanks to you, TAXPAYER dummy.
>
> Write to friends
> In motherland,
>
> Tell them
> "come, fast as you can"
>
> They come in buses
> And Chevy trucks,
>
> I buy big house
> With welfare bucks.
>
> They come here,
> We live together,
>
> More welfare checks,
> It gets better!
>
> Fourteen families,
> They moving in,
>
> But neighbor's patience
> Wearing thin.
>
> Finally, white guy
> Moves away,
>
> I buyhis house,
> And then I say,
>
> "Find more aliens
> For house to rent."
>
> In my yard
> I put a tent.
>
> Send for family
> They just trash,
>
> But they, too,
> Draw welfare cash!
>
> Everything is
> Very good,
>
> Soon we own
> Whole neighborhood.
>
> We have hobby
> It called breeding,
>
> Welfare pay
> For baby feeding.
>
> Kids need dentist?
> Wife need pills?
>
> We get free!
> We got no bills!
>
> TAXPAYER crazy!
> He pay all year,
>
> To keep welfare
> Running here.
>
> We think America
> Darn good place!
>
> Too darn good
> For white man race.
>
> If they not like us,
> They can go,
>
> Got lots of room
> In Mexico.
>
> SEND THIS TO EVERY TAXPAYER YOU KNOW
>                                   You ain't seen nuthin’ yet!

No comments: