Thursday, July 17, 2014

BLUWOLF UPDATE: "YOUR RV SHOULD BE CASTES OFF WITHIN HOURS"

BLUWOLF UPDATE: "YOUR RV SHOULD BE CASTES OFF WITHIN HOURS", 17 JULY
7-16-2014 - Well my belief is that we are just a phone call away from entering the bank. I know for a fact that Iraqi government is now officially sorted out and shall all be seated within hours. I also have received info on the placement of the new trn's. The 8% taking only applies to cash extracts not to virtual accounts. 

As I have stated, CL gave you the time frame and the deadline is 7-20 for the GCR, I will agree on that your rv should be casted off within hours, new PM new International Release.

 Our bank is more than ready. One word to a certain lady of gossip, the Generals64/ Studley group is legit and it isn't and never will be a scam, so misses C be very careful how you carry on for you are telling lies about a legitimate group.


Na'maste Bluwolf

No comments: