Thursday, July 24, 2014

Short Jester Chat Late Wednesday Night

Short Jester Chat Late Wednesday Night

07/24/2014
Jester] HI THERE MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[chasen] Jester hi! Is this a good time to ask a question?

[Jester] chasen WELL THAT IS PRETTY MUCH THE REASON I AM HERE... HAHAHAH

 [mbj] jester if we are going the hard way how long can our fiat system last without the rest of the world doing business with us.

[Jester] mbj I GUESS THAT IS THE ISSUE... NOT THAT LONG... THE FIAT SYSTEM DEPENDS ON INCREASING DEBT TO PAY FOR ITSELF... IF NO ONE IS USING IT THEN THERE IS NO CASH FLOW AND NO DEBT IS INCREASING... SO IT WILL NOT LAST LONG IN MY OPINION...
....
[Jester] THAT IS WHY THEY WILL BE DESPERATE FOR A WAR TO SPEND MONEY ON...

[chasen] Jester ha! That's what I thought! What do you think of the possibility that the bad guys are also behind the "new system"?

[Jester] chasen ASK YOURSELF WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT? WHY WOULD THEY GO THERE?

[chasen] Jester I'm not sure if there is an angle in the new system for them to exploit. If there is then it's a way to maintain control.

[Jester] chasen I THINK YOU ARE WORRING TOO MUCH...

[chasen] Jester I'm a mom. We worry!!!

[Jester] I THINK EVERYONE IS WORRYING TOO MUCH... HANGING AROUND THESE DANG CHAT ROOMS HAS MADE MANY PRETTY CYNICAL...

 [Jester] FOR GOOD REASON IN SOME CASES... BUT A LOT OF IT IS SELF INFLICTED...

[VenusVisitor] Dang if we do. Dang if we don't

[chasen] Jester wait a sec. We are going the hard way! I'm worried!

[Jester] chasen YOU SHOULD BE IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE BY THE TIME THINGS GET MESSED UP BAD... JUST BE PREPARED...

jbmeans] Jester my butt is just burning to get my ministry really helping folks out, that if I could find that first domino, I would knock the carp out of it right now lol

[jbmeans] Jester speaking of dominos.....they are still pretty well lined up right, and just waiting on the first one to be tipped? Or have the current events knocked some out of line?

[Jester] jbmeans THINGS ARE GOING THE WAY THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO... SOMETIMES THINGS CHANGE... DOES NOT TAKE THEM LONG TO REALIGN THINGS...

[jbmeans] Jester good to hear, thx

[chasen] Jester I so want to wake up to MSM news about the arrest of people we know have been out to do us in as a country and as people.

[Jester] chasen YES YOU DO... WANT THAT I MEAN... HAHAHAHAH

[Vigilance] night all and thanks Jester

[Betsy Ross] good night everyone. great chat tonight.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/short-jester-chat-late-wednesday-night1

No comments: