Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Dark Agenda Of Synthetic Biology

  The Dark Agenda Of Synthetic Biology

Date: Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Chemtrails, Nano fibers, Morgellons and Electro magnetism

 PEOPLE WE ALL NEED TO LOOK AT THIS, AS IT IS THE BEST PRESENTATION I HAVE EVER SEEN AS TO WHAT THE BASTARDS ARE DOING TO US AND OUR WORLD....YOU ARE GOING TO PO'ED AS I WAS.... NOW WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT IT.....

                     http://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=oj8pAgUZLJI   1:08hr
                    Sophia Smallstrom (an extremely well researched presentation)
At about 23 minutes Sophia explains that, through Chemtrails, that everyone has Morgellons fibers found in their skin scrapings and only those whose bodies reject this invasion present what is known as the Morgellons Syndrome.

"They" are trying to evolve us into homo evoluticus. It is the same as the fallen angels in the book of Enoch messing with God's creation. "They "are "trans-humanising" us to become their worker "drones" with artificial intelligence with a hive mentality while the Elite elect to go to an even higher form and lord it over us.. As in the days of Noah they are messing with our DNA and these tubules that self replicate make their own synthetic blood cells even out of the body so no marrow is involved.   Is it worth watching now?

NOTE FROM DEE: I have had Morgellons for 9 plus years now. I got it from holding my blood sister when her husband died and she got it from switching on her aircon at work and these things were in the stagnant water. Her work is near the international airport! They have been spraying filaments in chemtrails along with dead human blood cells which are the perfect vector to carry disease. People with Morg have actually found the word NASA and serial numbers on the debris they have purged from their bodies. Also hexagonal boxes. They also become very sensitive to electro magnetism from TVs or even computers (as was I) [also try SMART METERS on the homes and buildings). I have seen a gold tubular fiber triple in size instantly. Others have seen fibers move as if alive. So it is not far fetched for them to now but nano bots in our water supply. They have poisoned the food, the air and now also our water.

I for one didn't believe in conspiracy theories until I got this awful disease. The Lord has given me strategies and wisdom and I am not in torment any longer with fibers and critters (that nothing kills) crawling over my skin 24/7 for years. Imagine a thousand ants biting, stinging and crawling over you, coming out of every orifice, and you cannot kill them for years, leaving supturating lesions all over that don't heal, either. I quarantined myself for three years (also bedridden) and could not hug or touch anyone or love an animal for it is that contagious. I had to put my kitty down for I infected him, too. If my spirit was not strong and the Lord not with me through it I would have lost my mind. 



  

No comments: