Tuesday, February 9, 2016

"The Age of Aquarius" - a hint of what is coming?


Suggested by a reader ........

THE AGE OF AQUARIUS
SUPER BOWL SUNDAY 
HALF TIME SHOW

ANNOUNCEMENT OF GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET
AND GESARA - FORGIVENESS OF DEBTS?


Did you discern the Super Bowl symbolism?  Take a close look at the "50."  You will see a 'D' for the zero.

The theme of the performance was 'love.'  "Believe in love" was displayed in the audience.

In case you didn't know, we are now entering the 'Age of Aquarius' which is the name of a song first sung by the group The 5th Dimensions back in 1969, "and love will steer the Sun" in the beginning verses. 

Also the year 2016 is 240 years since 1776. 

Take into account the Chinese elders are in control of the global reset and the hints of a jubilee where all debts are forgiven and all people of the world start off with a clean slate. 

Combine that with what Benjamin Fulford said in his last report about 'US citizens' (although we're not - we're State citizens) are to be compensated $400k each for being ripped off by the cabal for 150 years.

The Age of Aquarius
the 5th Dimensions

 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read a story several years ago that the band's name was changed at the last minute to "The Fifth Dimension" which is the Age of Aquarius. I can't remember the original name, but it was supposed to be a "cosmic joke" from beyond. Whether or not it's true, I don't know. It was a great story though. I do know that I was only 3 years old in 1969, but I vividly remember seeing this video on TV. This song always hung with me. Maybe it was because I am an Aquarian. Never connected with another song this strongly even though I've always loved music.

Anonymous said...

The band started out with the name
'The Versatiles'.
I'm glad they changed it.
the first one sounds like a 'product'.
timeless tunes for sure.