Monday, February 1, 2016

WARNINGS TO AMERICA: FEBRUARY 2 IT BEGINS


A NESARA reader provided the following to us to post for the benefit of our readers. This is not the first time we have received this word. We have received this from several others who have felt the burden to get this information before the people of America. Considering recent events across the nation in the past few years (false flags)  and, more recently in Utah (Bundy) and Oregon (Hammond), we have decided to publish this for your information and discernment........

WARNINGS TO AMERICA:  FEBRUARY 2nd IT BEGINS 
 
Weigh all things both great and small against The Word of God. Take it to the LORD in prayer. 

On 21 January, 2016 in my quiet time I heard: 

"As dark clouds begin to gather over your nation, know My Light dispels all darkness. In February you will see the brokenness of your nation manifest itself. Because you have rejected your God, the rattling begins. 

February will be a month of great change. You will see rebellion, turmoil, riots, men's lives raging out of control. Peace will be taken from the land. A pocket here, a pocket there.  

Remember Ferguson.  23 February is a day of great calamity. 2 February will usher in the crisis, 3 February you will begin to both see and hear. Rumbling and unrest will become evident within your nation. As the month progresses unrest will intensify."

Then on 25 January, I heard: 

"Calamity, chaos, confusion comes suddenly upon the earth. You will have many opportunities to fear and doubt, but I will keep those in perfect peace whose heart and mind is stayed on Me. I will take care of you.

2 February begins a time of sorrows. 
3 February - what has been held back will be released. Look for the unexpected.  Watch the day carefully. Great heartache comes on 2 February. Be on your guard. Pray for the protection of the saints."

"Hundreds will seek Me.  Hundreds will repent and hundreds will become bitter and angry. You must be rooted and grounded in My Word."

"February will see the beginning of much heartache for the nations of the world."

"In March the Ohio Valley will experience extreme unrest.They have been warned."

"Pray they heed My warning for none other will be given. I have spoken."

"When I would comfort myself against sorrow, my heart is faint in me. Behold the voice of the cry of the daughter of my people because of them that dwell in a far country: Is not the LORD in Zion? is not her king in her? Why have they provoked me to anger with their graven images, and with strange vanities? The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved. For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me. Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered? Jeremiah 8:18-22

"In the LORD put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain? For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart. If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men. The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth. Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright." Psalm 11
 
 

No comments: