Thursday, April 27, 2017

She's Ready!!


A State Trooper pulled an 87-year-old woman over for speeding.  
As he looked at her driver's license he was surprised to notice that attached to it was a conceal weapon permit.
Taken aback, he couldn't help but ask, “Do you have a gun in your possession?” 
 She replied in her crackly voice, “Indeed, I do.  Why I have a 45 automatic in the glove box.”
 The trooper then asked if she had any other weapons.
 She replied, “I have a 9 mm Glock in the center console.”
 The shocked trooper asked, “Is that all the weapons you are transporting?”
 The little old lady held up her purse and replied, "Well, I do keep a 38 special in my purse.”
 Finally, the astonished trooper asked, "What are you afraid of?”
 And the little old lady smiled and replied: "Not a F*c#ing Thing."

5 comments:

790 said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

MAKE THE TYPE BIGGER SO WE CAN SEE THE LETTERS

Anonymous said...

Don't p**s off little old ladies !

SB said...

LOL love this.. I'm a 77 yr old lady,and all I need is a conceal to carry a gun or 2 and I am all set... :)

Anonymous said...

"GREAT" soon everybody should carry, then the B.S.will stop