Sunday, July 30, 2017

America: How Things are Going These Days


AMERICA
HOW  THINGS  ARE  GOING  THESE  DAYS

No matter where you stand -- left field, center, right, "out of bounds" -- here is an interesting piece provided by another esteemed colleague which may "stimulate" (but not insult) you.   
 
This message reflects how many Americans feel today

I am now in my 70’s. Recently I received a questionnaire and a request for money from the Republican Party, and I strongly agree with every question, as I have since Obama was elected.  Unfortunately the one question that was missing is:

"What have the Republicans done for the American people?" 

We gave you a majority in the House and Senate, and you never listened to us. Now you want our money, my money, more money. You should be more concerned about our votes, not our money.  You are the establishment, which means all you want is to save your jobs and line your pockets.  Well guess what? It's not going to happen.
 
So far, TRUMP hasn't asked for a dime.  You might think we are fools because you feel 'Trump is on a self-destruct course', but look beyond Washington and listen to the masses. Nobody has achieved what he has, especially in the state of New York.
 
Here's why I want Trump......... 
-  Yes, he's a bit of an ass
-  Yes, he's an egomaniac - but I don't care 
-  The country is a mess because politicians suck
-  The Republican Party is two-faced and gutless
-  Illegals are everywhere

"AND I JUST WANT IT FIXED!"
  
-   I don't care that Trump is crude
-   I don't care that he insults people
-   I don't care that he has changed positions
-   I don't care that he's been married 3 times
-   I don't care that he fights with Megan Kelly and  
    Rosie O’Donnell  (Both are B's anyway)
-   I don't care that he doesn't know the name of some   
    muslim terrorist
 
 "AND I JUST WANT IT FIXED!" 

-   Our country has become weak and bankrupt
-   Our enemies are making fun of us
-   We are being invaded by illegals
-   We are becoming a nation of victims where every   
    Tom, Ricardo and Hassid is a special group with  
    special rights to a point where we don't even 
    recognize the country we were born and raised in

"AND I JUST WANT IT FIXED!"
 


And President Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what We The People want and need.
-   I'm sick of politicians
-   sick of the Democratic Party
-   sick of the Republican Party
-   and sick of illegals

"AND I JUST WANT IT FIXED!"

Trump may not be a saint, but who the he*l is?
-   He doesn't have lobbyist money controlling him
-   He doesn't have political correctness restraining him
-   All you know is that he has been very successful
-   He's a good negotiator
-   He has built a lot of things and
-   He's also not a politician
-   I don't care if he has bad hair 

About all of America's bad problems - Trump says he'll fix it, and I believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or called a liar.

No Borders, No Language, No Culture = No Country

I keep getting emails and letters begging for money from the Republicans we elected even though they don't do a da*n thing we elected them to do. Until they get off their as*es, they will not get another nickel from me.

It is time for the 27th Amendment that 
-  limits terms
-  eliminates all salaries for life after serving in the  
   congress
-  that gives ex congress men or women health care 
   other than what they vote for everyone else
-  That eliminates the ability to vote themselves raises 
    with out even voting 

Who in the work force tells the employer that they can give themselves a raise?  We the People ARE THE EMPLOYER!  WE determine whether a raise is justified or not.
 
Thought For The Day:  "No country can sustain, in idleness, more than a small percentage of its numbers. The great majority must labor at something productive!"
 
 Author unknown

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very well said, you are talking the average American sentiment.

Anonymous said...

I give this post a standing ovation!!!!!!!! I am 53 yrs old, I work, I pay taxes and I agree with every word written! I've read that the restored Republic is getting rid of President Trump and putting in Paul Ryan. We did not vote for Ryan WE VOTED IN DONALD TRUMP! Despite his many faults, by his works, I can see that he is working for THE PEOPLE. GO TRUMP! Anything else will be UNACCEPTABLE TO WE THE PEOPLE. Civil servants rule over us, it's time for that to change. I say fire them all, Republicans and Democrats alike and hire people that will at the very least do their job!

Olive Oyl said...

Anon 8:57 - I agree with you totally. BOTH 'parties' are nothing more than communist effort to take this nation down. The people have had enough - that is why the turnouts and the vote for Trump went through the roof. That alone speaks volumes, but we cannot stop with that. The people need to see POSITIVE CHANGES but it is We the People to see that the job gets done. How? I am still trying to figure that one out.

Anonymous said...

I love this article! It hits right at the center of all those who support(ed) President Trump! Thanks again for posting this!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this article!!! It hits right at the center of all those who support President Trump! No longer will I be affiliated with Republicans/Dems etc. It is every potential politician for him/her self. Thank you again for such a wonderful post! 100,000 LIKES!