Friday, February 11, 2011

ALERT - ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NBC WANT YOUR CHEMTRAIL PHOTO'S


Subject: Fw: BREAKING -: ALERT - ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NBC WANT YOUR CHEMTRAIL PHOTO'S

Hello,  My  name  Is  Krystael Lynn.  I  live  in  Langley. B.C.  Canada.  I   belong  to  many  Real  News  Sources , Websites, Blogs  and  a  huge  personal  email  list  of  people  from  all  over  the  world  who  report  the  Truth  and  do  not  cover  up  the  truth.  I  am  sending  you  this  report  that  I  recieved  today  from  one  of  those  Sources.  Please  cover  this  story.  Your  TV  Station  reports  the  truth  more  than  any  other  mass  media.  I  Highly  respect  you  for  this.  When  you  did  a  show  on  the  911  cover up  , I  believe  It  was  year  or  two  ago,  I  taped  it  onto  my  VCR  and  then  taped  It  onto  my  cassette  recorder.  I  go  on  world  wide  conferance  Calls  With  people  all  over  the  world  to  discuss  this  kind  of  news  and  I  played  the  entire  recording  of  your  show  Over  the  phone  for  all  to  hear.  The  people  on  the  call  were  Overjoyed  that  there  is  one  TV  Station  who  Is  Waking  people  up  to  the  truth.  The  Mass  Media  has  been  hiding  the  truth  from  the  public  for  years.  You  are  Greatly  Loved  and  Respected  for  your  honesty  and  Courage  by  many  people  around  the  world.
Many  are  asking  me  to  contact  you  to  ask  you  If  there's  some  way  that  they  can  watch  your  news  Programs  on  the  Internet,  like  maybe  You Tube ?  If  they  are  from  out  of  country,  they  cannot  access  your, Website.  Hope  that  you  can  do  something  about  this ? 

As  for  the  Chemtrail  situation,  I  have  many  video's  and  still  pictures  that  I  took  in  Langley,  Surrey  and,  Kelowna. B.C.  that  I  can  supply  you  with.  Unbeleavable  video's  of  huge  thick  low  chemtrails  over  these  Area's  which  are  pouring  poisons  and  toxins  such  as  mercury,  aluminum,  barrium  and  other  dangerous  Chemicals  into  our  air,  water  and  fruits  and  vegtables  and  soil.  Causing  cancer,  respiratory  problems  and  Other  serious  diseases  and  death  to  many *   I  have  had  friends  die  from  being  posoned  by  them.  If  you  want  these  Video's/ Pictures,  Please  contact  me  at  - 604 - 510 - 1053  anytime  after  12:00  Noon.
I  an  usually  up  till  5:00 Am  so  get  some  sleep  in  the  morning  hours.  You  can  also  call  me  anytime  in  the  Evening *  Thank  you *  Sincerly,  Krystael  Lynn


Breaking  News, Please  send  any  pictures/ video's  that  you  have  of  Chemtrails  to  these  News  Stations  as  Soon  as   possible.  I  have  lots  of  pictures  and  video's  of  Chemtrails  that  have  been  sprayed  In  B.C.  Canada  that   I  am  sending  them *  This  Is  what  we  have  been  praying  for  to  get  the  news  out  about  this.  Please  Get  Involved  so  we  can  expose  this  and  have  It  stopped  now *  All  the  contact  numbers  are  inside  This  link *Love  &  Light,  Krystael


http://consciouslifenews.com/abc-cbs-cnn-fox-nbc-want-chemtrail-photos/114837/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Krystael : I can't believe I'm reading this ! I live in the U.S.S.A. (you know what I mean) I was born in B.C.Right in the center of were you are talking about My whole family has died 1 by 1 by 1 CANCER for the last 20 - 25 years ...O.M.G... Krystael you found the truth

Carryed out by the Builderburge Group look it up OBAMA IS THE HEAD OF THIS GROUP FOR THE U.S........... GOD SPEED !