Friday, February 11, 2011

Hear the Spirit of the Lord;


2/11/11
 
Hear the Spirit of the Lord;
    
     This year will be a time to dig deeper in order to experience the new that I have for you.  There will be rare and unique opportunities available to My children to advance the Kingdom.  It is paramount for you to be attentive, for there will be a blowing away of old issues.  Shackles and bonds will fall off, as you continue to meditate on My promises to you.  Decisions and choices that you make will change your course, so make sure that they are formed from My Word.   Holy Spirit will assist you to stay on My course, far from accusing tongues.  My favor will surround you and crown your year with a bountiful harvest, even the hard pathways will overflow in abundance.  This overflow is in various ways, it will affect the whole man.  All who will abide under My shadow, I will lavish My protection upon.
     I hear your voice as you cry out to Me in the night season, I Am your rescue and your deliverance.  I have chosen you and you are My special possession.  My love for you is passionate and strong, I will not let you down.  I will accomplish My will for you, it may seem impossible now, but there is nothing impossible to Me.  I say to you now, be strong and accomplish the work that I have given you to do.  I Am bringing everything together, for it is time, it is all working according to My plan.  Remain faithful to My plan, for a reward awaits all who run to obtain it.
    
Scripture References: Ephes.1:9-11; 2 Tim. 3:6-8

No comments: