Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A greater anointing awaits


2/15/11
 
Hear the spirit of the Lord;
 
     A greater anointing awaits all that put their trust in My ability to cause change in them.  
 
The wine will be fresher and more potent that will flow from My House, for I have kept the best for last.  You will arise from the state that you were in for your transitioning.  In your new position, you will spread out as a mighty oak tree, to provide a covering for others that I have placed in your circle, to show them the same compassion and mercy that I have given to you.  I have lifted you up so that you may be the butler, the preparer of the way for others.  Just as I did for Joseph.  I sent the butler ahead of Joseph in order to open a door for My servant.  Many of My children I have placed strategically in divine placement at this 'time of troubling', to be a door for My prophets, My ministers, and My little ones.  It wasn't your wisdom or abilities that put you there.  You were sent ahead for My reasons.  It was not happenstance, nor 'who you knew', it was because I needed you to do your part.  I have always raised up My children to do their part for the Kingdom, each person's function I have ordained.  When My people cried out for My help, I raised up judges, kings, prophets, and deliverers, at just the right time.  Every ones function is significant to the whole Body of Christ, and each one must be in the correct place, in order to move with agility and with power.  No one can afford to be in the wrong place any longer.  My wisdom is vital at this time.  I will give it to you as you seek and ask for it.  It is My design and plan that will succeed.  We have looked forward to the time that My children would line up with My plan, desiring to see My kingdom come and a longing to fulfill their calling. 
 
It is that time!
 
     As you see businesses, churches, families, and nations that are going through 'troubling times', there will be a remnant that will stand out.  It will be those who have been in that state of preparation, to be positioned for Me, by Me.  My children have lamented over the missed opportunities, but now they are more sensitive and discerning to My Voice and My ways.  I go before you to make your way clear, so follow Me closely.  As you stick to Me, you will find abilities and capabilities to be able to maneuver on the most confining and inflexible road.  We will perform fully every detail needed to bring all things to completion.  Now stay alert and charge up your prayer lives, declaring boldly My promises for the times of troubles.  This is not the time to sleep, but wake up to prayer.  Wake up watchmen, wake up righteous ones, hear the call to be on alert.  Ask for the Godly way and you will travel My path that I established for you.  I Am your Deliverer and your Provider and I have already gone ahead to give you safe passage to your proper place of position.
 
Scripture References: Gen. 41:9-13; Jer.6:16; Ezek.33:1-7; Rom. 11:8-10; 1 Corin. 12:12-18  

1 comment:

Ladell Patterson said...

Debra, you are truly used of God to give such a message as you have given here. Yours words are from God and I know this because HE has been speaking to me and preparing me long before I became aware of this Blog. May God continue to use you to encourage and call us to prayer and preperation. May His Name Be Praised. Allelujah!!