Sunday, February 27, 2011

Poofness 2/27 ---- AT LAST!

From: 2goforth
To: 2goforth
Subject: At Last!!!!!
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:07:27 -0500

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJlvqRq_BeM


Etta James
Songwriters: Gordon, Mack; Warren, Harry

At last my love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song

Oh yeah, yeah
At last the skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clover
The night I looked at you

I found a dream that I could speak
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to press my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known

Oh yeah, you smile, you smile
Oh, and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
For you are mine at last

Greetings and Salutations,

After years of hearing, the frenchman hasn't been paid yet and knowing weren't going to see nothing until he was, I finally heard the magic words, He swiped his card for the 3rd and final time. His money was from some gold certificates that had been stolen and given to citi to recoup their losses. It took somebody with deeper pockets than anyone over here to make them give up and return his certificate to him. Nothing like a threat with teeth behind it from someone who'll use them.

As the old myths go, dragons live in caves and sleep on their treasures, from what's coming at me, they've all woke up and have come out of their caves. Rather cross too. Don't think I'd wanna be in anybody's shoes who was the source of irritation to them. The east has risen and here comes the sun. Not one cent that goes to the programs or the f&p was used to handle the lien money, to pay the 3 countries. People have been taught to believe in finite amounts, not enough for this and that I assure you that is inaccurate, there's plenty for everyone. Just from my own research I've totaled 100 zeros that back up this world banking change with precious metal to boot.

There's an infrastucture problem all over right now, that problem is the first thing being addressed and along with it these hungry and diseased children. The middle east will be a different place. The problems have nothing to do with Islam, it has to with greed. BTW obama can't be a moslem he loves ribs..can't be moslem and tear the ribs up, pigs are 'unclean' and orthodox jews don't mess with pork either. Surprised some of these christians haven't figured that out yet. They aren't like catholics with no meat fridays, a somtimesy thing in my neighborhood, some didn't like fish. As I was saying, the middle east is going to shift a lot faster than anyone thinks money can be frozen quickly and be transferred into more needy hands.
Money, a decent living will bring calm a whole lot faster than speeches about good intentions. Ever notice how jesus was always feeding people? It's the fastest way to get somebody's attention...jeeze how many men got lassoed after church and an invite to the house for dinner?

There's been no further mention of the announcements but you can rest assured they are coming quickly, you all have to be made aware of the new banking system which is global. That is why all this revaluing of currencies has been going on. It may drive you crazy but all events have timing involved. Since Jan of 09, everything has moved forward, there's been no backwards movement. Now the time has come to begin explaining to you what's up in your world. What'll be the new Normal? Well that's what an adventure is all about isn't it? exploration, finding out. Let's remember our brothers and sisters down in New Zealand in Christchurch as they deal with the earth runnings down there.

That pretty much does it for me, the person at the bank can answer how to handle being in a trust. And this applies all across the planet. I want to thank you for your support and I even thank my detractors for making me even stronger as the head wind blew. I want to thank all these octogenarians for seeing this plan to it's logical conclusion, knowing there was plenty opportunity to throw the towel in, and reasons to believe you would never see this day and the finish of your hard work, yet you persevered and Lived to see it. Bless you all. I will complete the consultations on the list and anyone else who can reach me before that nd makes me shut my mouth. See you out 'there' some where.

Love and Kisses;

"Poofness"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poofness thank you for you postings you said "the person at the bank can answer how to handle being in a trust."
As I'm in Canada, if I go into the RBC Bank branch and ask about the Global Settlement Payments which are in a Trust??
I'm wanting to try and help some people out in my town here in Terrace BC its in a pretty bad way here.
Terry Bird.