Sunday, March 27, 2011

Poofness 3-27-11 - THE MOMENT OF TRANSITION

-------- Original Message --------
From: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: The Moment of Transition
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:34:12 -0400

Time Has come today
Chambers Brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niDmkXnWdVA&feature=related

Time has come today
Young hearts can go their way
Can't put it off another day
I don't care what others say
They say we don't listen anyway
Time has come today
(Hey)

Oh
The rules have changed today (Hey)
I have no place to stay (Hey)
I'm thinking about the subway (Hey)
My love has flown away (Hey)
My tears have come and gone (Hey)
Oh my Lord, I have to roam (Hey)
I have no home (Hey)
I have no home (Hey)

Now the time has come (Time)
There's no place to run (Time)
I might get burned up by the sun (Time)
But I had my fun (Time)
I've been loved and put aside (Time)
I've been crushed by the tumbling tide (Time)
And my soul has been psychedelicized (Time)

(Time)
Now the time has come (Time)
There are things to realize (Time)
Time has come today (Time)
Time has come today (Time)

Time [x11]

Oh
Now the time has come (Time)
There's no place to run (Time)
I might get burned up by the sun (Time)
But I had my fun (Time)
I've been loved and put aside (Time)
I've been crushed by tumbling tide (Time)
And my soul has been psychedelicized (Time)

(Time)
Now the time has come (Time)
There are things to realize (Time)
Time has come today (Time)
Time has come today (Time)

Time [x4]
Yeah

Greetings and Salutations;

This next link is intended to explain why some of us refuse to buy the party line, some things are on the 'gut level' not left brained 'rational thinking, not sheeple, with the herd mentality. Why some people send me emails and tell me how insane I am. I have no problem sending them away and telling them to stop reading my newsletters. I have been out on the edge all these years because I know some thing and that's just the way it it is. People who study and have done their home work, 'get it'. Nothing I say surprises them because they broke their own paradigms, long ago. The better questions one asks, the more revealing the answers. Even if the answer scandalizing one's beliefs one should be prepared to deal with them.

http://theforceiswithinyou.twilightlegend.com/t4701-the-wayseer-manifesto

I wish I didn't have to write today but the week was very eventful, tho it escapes public knowledge. Anybody notice that the pres has been showing up places without fringe flags behind him? A situation has been activated that takes the bad guys out of a position to tap anybody's account after they've accessed, they must drop their ill gotten gains into the pile or find themselves zeroed out money wise and since last monday, trillions have come in. They are auditing and placing the money into accounts to pay humanity. There will be some stipulation that go with accessing the huge funds being distributed, levels if you will, that represents how much becomes available to one. IT really comes down to how much one is going to help out, this is how they've decided to deal with the lottery mentality of some of the receivers. Don't buy another double wide. Help out the babies and the elderly. The more you assist, the more comes into your account. My bag is free energy a 100 yr old technology the gov has used for themselves while they've strapped society to oil and the the rest of the dirty tech. They already have a free energy car ready for mass production, it uses magnetics and runs so fast they had to put a governor on it , so folks wouldn't kill themselves driving it.

Beck Interviews Griffin, Exposes Fed

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-21/fed-must-release-bank-loan-data-as-high-court-rejects-appeal.html

Over the weekend the 'kill the fed' thing was rising in the public debate. The time has come and I understand that moment arrives on Apr 1. The moment when the last 100+ years goes thru a public hose down no more public money being used to pad rich folks back pockets, on the backs of the common people. How come since the republicans got the house back is everything turned towards making the middle class poorer, more upper bracket tax cuts, whipipng out women's rights over their own bodies. I thought this was about jobs. I think the leader of the House has reached his water level and the tea party still doesn't know what the Boston tea party was really about yet. What were they throwing in the water? Do a little research and find out what the east indian tea company was really into. Same thing vietnam was really about. It has been suggested a lot of info is going to get dropped this coming week as other events are taking place behind the curtain leading up to the end of this sojourn. They are dropping info in tidbits so folks don't get their heads ripped off all at once.

There are over 1,000 people on this mailing list and no one's problem is any greater than anyone else's out here, I deal with the whole world rather you can believe that or not. No one is 'Special'. Plus these newsletters sub divide like amoebas and are found in places I had no idea of. That's how the dragons found me and gave me a 'check', they even ask me where casper was getting his info from, you can't put stuff out on this web in a vacuum and think somebody isn't putting the 'eye' on you, you'd best watch your mouth.

One more to see the world is not as crazy as the media makes every one think, take a moment and relax.

http://vimeo.com/21419634

Email me if you "need' to but this is coming hard and fast. Consultations are still available.

Love and Kisses;

"Poofness"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guys, I've always wondered...Who's Poofness, where does he come from? Where does he get his information? Thanks

Anonymous said...

April Fool's Day .. how appropriate