Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dinar Intel Updates - 4 - 5 - 11

Submitted by Dick - Thanks Again

Ok, From my 2nd Call to my Tax Collector Friend which had Lunch Today with member of US Treasury team that was in Iraq, but now home in the U.S. He Stated- Be Patient, Rate is already posted on CBI. I REPLIED!! WHAT, i dont see it... HE Laughed and said You Won't see it, Your looking at original CBI website. There is a NEW CBI Website they built with much more technology to handle what it needs to handle to communicate within the Banking Industry on a global basis. New site is Built but only avaliable to the IT Teams, and other entities directly related to the release of RV, and stepping onto the global platform. The New Site HAS NOT BEEN made LIVE or Published to the public. That will not happen until things are in full swing and running smoothly. They ( IT Teams) are monitoring things and will publish site when ready. Which old site will disapear at that time. OK My thoughts , WOW, OMG, makes sense. I guess there really is no need to be going to the cbi website..

------------------>

A friend of all of ours from this site handle is abrahamlincoln went down to the WTC in Los Angeles to purchase more dinar this AM. Abe got to the location and there was a line--not sure if everyone was purchasing Dinar but the individual in front was. Abe has purchased at this location before but has never seen a line this long an. Abe got in line, got to the window placed the order for dinar which they were sold out. Got the receipt and asked if it revalues before she gets the dinar would it be honored. She was told yes!!! The best part is there was gentleman behind Abe who was a serviceman and was in dire need of funds and there to sell 2 million Dinar. Abe told this man not to at least for a day of two. The teller at the window confirmed that it would not be a wise decision to sell the dinar today.

-------------

[BGG] Lets start with a recap....I'm going to recover Fridays info, then a couple of sources, then BigBucks info from last nite - after that I'll add some late breaking intel (late last nite). Go ahead and copy this and "repost" so I know I won't have to type it over and over. Thanks

[BGG] I have post a couple of times about various sources - this info on Friday came from one of my guys. There was such a bulk of intel - I arrange a cc with a couple of mods so they would get it correct and straight from the guy...no “he said-she said.”

Regarding the US Treasury info - They were over there assisting the CBI on about the 13th of Feb. They had all of their work pretty much done for the RV in about two weeks. So roughly the end of the month we were hearing it could happen any time. They were going to stay until it had happened (RV). They told us they were on an hr-by-hr watch since the end of Feb(ish). You see why I have been saying it could happen at just about any time? They were looking to come home. We got word late last Friday afternoon that the Treasury team was coming home. They were only leaving the IT team to help with any infrastructure problem - still saying good to go anytime. They had also said - plainly all the political stuff was agreed to and ready, just waiting for the "announcement". We were told a couple of times they could not believe it hadn't been done yet - it had been long ready.

[BGG] Now for the good stuff, more recently (Robin told me to share this - last nite info). The Secret Service sent 128 agents over to Iraq. They landed last nite. It appears they are there to gaurd dignitaries....and (in my opinion) guard the money. We had this conversatation last nite....there aren't that many dignitaries to gaurd. Secret Service are used to guard currencies also. My guess is they may very well be there to oversee the "transfer of funds" not an atypical assignment for them. All of the Secret Service intel was veified via phone and background check. It's good.

[BGG] One final contact was working "in the CBI" working on technical infrastructure issues - this person is no longer needed and has changed assignments. The job is done. P.S. This person said they could no longer get dinars - as of late last week.

Here's my last request, not all of this is my intel, I don't know everything about it - but it is the best of the stuff I hear regularly. Some of it I was first hand to and some not. Much of it was research and some not. Do not use this information in any future decisions of any kind...other than my comment to "stay safe". Further, don't blend it and mix it with other info - leave it as is. Thanks. That's it....

[BGG] Now - I know this is coming - what do I think? I think today, tomorrow, the next day - maybe next week. I'm not absolutely sure....this I am sure of, we are close so hang in there....and for Heavens sake - quit buying reserves you can't afford!!! I didn't share this so you could go make some gigantic gamble.

------------

bluwolf] Protocol its all about protocol

[solidgold]Am I correct in assuming that it is just working its way through the system?

[bluwolf] Yes that is correct

[bluwolf] All I could say is that there is alot of buttons being pulled--alot of banks involved

[msjeta1] bluwolf would the main hub in Switzerland be the main location for this?

[bluwolf] 900 banks and yes sr

[JeffM] bluwolf with all these people/banks involved, you don't think there is any way this would have leaked into the mainstream media by now?

[bluwolf] Gag order

[solidgold] bluwolf So do you have any estimate of time frame?

[bluwolf] Around 12 to 2 tommorow

[solidgold] bluwolf That sounds wonderful-- 12 AM to 2 AM ??

[josepi] bluewolf AM or PM?

[bluwolf] Pm sorry big fingers small cel

[solidgold] bluwolf So just clarifying - you're saying around noon or early afternoon tomorrow EST?

[bluwolf] Yes I am

[bluwolf] Look to much data--everyone must be in the same page, and then is a go

[bluwolf] This is time consuming

[bluwolf] I wish the best for all

[bluwolf] Well a sign at 5 pm est it will be 12 am in Iraq things could happen

[bluwolf] Wto all voted yes yesterday

[solidgold] bluwolf Ok - so are you saying it is possible we might see something yet today?

[bluwolf] Exactly. see ya. must work

--------------

[Cessie] scribe Everyone This RV process is and has been out of human hands for a couple of days. No one person is responsible. The name of the procedure in the last part of the RV program is called "Optimal Time Insertion of Data" and that is what I was just told by a contact. It is in the last phase of the RV portion of this computer program. ************** The title says it all. It means the best and most effective time to insert the code that activates the global RV. When the optimal program completes then the RV of the IQD with new rate will show on every financial screen within 6 to 8 hours.

[wycoffjul] Cessie Did that come from your sources?

[Cessie] wycoffjul Yes

----------

From Dinar Daddy... Skype Chat: 4/4/11 (Tony Blair Announced Iraq Part of WTO?) April 4, 2011 02:31 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) · Comments Off Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 6:13 AM Subject: This is from Skype – Iraq saratucson: 4/3/11: 9:39 PM just got IM that Tony Blair announced Iraq is part of WTO 9:39 PM Tony Blair announced an hour ago that Iraq was accepted into the WTO 100 *** 10:05 PM Q: CNBC showing Iran dropping 3 zero’s from it’s currency 10:06 PM preannouncement – just one of the other countries RV’ing tomorrow 10:07 PM spilled the beans 20 hours early saratucson:

-------------

[4:46:23 PM] Rob Myles: [nvidaloca] Mikki-Rn hey girl I have just had two calls back to back one was treasury info person the other IMF and both stated the same thing RV in process and will be released as soon as Iraq banking system is ready to go. what was thought to be ready was not . The hold up has nothing to do with a minister period that is smoke . They have built a new web site and entire I T system throughout the banking industry in Iraq and when it is finally fully functional the release will be released . THIS IS WHY OUR TREASURY I T TEAM HAD STAYED BEHIND. REMEMBER? POPPY2 Rest easy friends I am very encouraged before the TO meeting we will be cashing in or at least be making our appointments

---------------

[jolyn6896] solidgold Thanks for sharing. My husband went to work yesterday and a guy he turned on to the dinar told him that he met up with an old friend who is assistant brach manager at Regions here locally. He said she told him they had been receiving memo wires all week to get ready because people will be exchanging alot of foreign currency this week. She told my husband's coworker that she didn't know what that was all about because she doesn't know he has dinar and doesn't know about the dinar. But my husband and his friend knew what that meant.

Date: Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 8:07 AM
Subject: FW: Last of the Dinar Rumors for the Day!! from Monday nite - 4-4-11

Hello Guys!
Well, we have had a ton of intel out today! I know everyone is disappointed that the RV did not show up today but I really feel we will see it within hours or the worst case, later this week. There is just too much conformation that it is done and has not been actually released yet. Just so you know, I will be gone most of tomorrow, so I will not be able to send out updates until I get back. But if the RV happens in the morning, I will ask my sister to send out a notice. I am taking a note with me tomorrow as where I am going, there is branch of the bank that I am using. How is that for optimism?? Just don't get down and out, this thing is about over guys!! Have a Wonderful Tuesday and Go RV!!

************************************************************************************************************


[bluwolf] Protocol its all about protocol [solidgold]Am I correct in assuming that it is just working it's way through the system? [bluwolf] All I could say is that there is a lot of buttons being pull,a lot of banks involve [bluwolf] Yes that is correct [msjeta1] bluwolf would the main hub in Switzerland be the main location for this? [solidgold] bluwolf So do you have any estimate of time frame? [bluwolf] 900 banks and yes sr [JeffM] bluwolf with all these people/banks involved, you don't think there is any way this would have leaked into the mainstream media by now? [bluwolf] Around 12 to 2 tommorow [solidgold] bluwolf That sounds wonderful 12 AM to 2 AM ?? [bluwolf] Gag order [josepi] bluewolf AM or PM? [bluwolf] Pm sorry big fingers small cel [solidgold] bluwolf So just clarifying - you're saying around noon or early afternoon tomorrow EST? [bluwolf] Yes I am [bluwolf] Look to much data,everyone must be in the same page, and then is a go [bluwolf] This is time consumming [bluwolf] I wish the best for all [bluwolf] Well a sign at 5 pm est it will be 12 am in Iraq things could happe [bluwolf] Wto all voted yes yesterday [solidgold] bluwolf Ok - so are you saying it is possible we might see something yet today? [bluwolf] Exactly see ya [bluwolf] must work


[cameron1432] more rumors! wow there was alot out today... hope they are true....ILOVEMYLIFE] [Esther2011] New intel from a friend. He just told me his parents went into a US Bank in Springfield, MO today 4-4 11, to open a non-interest bearing account and they were told the IQD had just revalued. It has RV’d!!! I’m just too excited!!!! Esther2011 [Esther2011] I think they have reserves. They just went in to get their account ready for it [Esther2011] payitforward It was at a bank. My friend heard from his parents. US Bank [Esther2011] Sorry that's all I have. just had to share real quick. I'll try to get more details [4:46:59 PM] Pam: [Esther2011] OK I just called my friend to get more details. It was his aunt and uncle, at US Bank in Springfield, MO. Went into open a non-interest bearing account. They were speaking with a VP at that branch and they were told the bank had been notified that the rate had been revalued. They were still waiting on a rate. That's all I have, but it is exciting to hear from someone I actually know!!!

[cameron1432] From Dinar Daddy... Skype Chat: 4/4/11 (Tony Blair Announced Iraq Part of WTO?) April 4, 2011 02:31 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) · Comments Off Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 6:13 AM Subject: This is from Skype – Iraq [8:48:25 AM] saratucson: 4/3/11: 9:39 PM [TamRon400] just got IM that Tony Blair announced Iraq is part of WTO 9:39 PM [Agent 007] Tony Blair announced an hour ago that Iraq was accepted into the WTO 100 *** 10:05 PM [Agent 007] Q: CNBC showing Iran dropping 3 zero’s from it’s currency 10:06 PM [Agent 007] preannouncement – just one of the other countries RV’ing tomorrow


I can vouch for this first post because it's me! Our friend experienced this today:

[Esther2011] New intel from a friend. He just told me his parents went into a US Bank in Springfield, MO today 4-4 11, to open a non-interest bearing account and they were told the IQD had just revalued. It has RV’d!!! I’m just too excited!!!! Esther2011

[Esther2011] I think they have reserves. They just went in to get their account ready for it

[Esther2011] payitforward It was at a bank. My friend heard from his parents. US Bank

[Esther2011] Sorry that's all I have. just had to share real quick. I'll try to get more details

[Esther2011] OK I just called my friend to get more details. It was his aunt and uncle, at US Bank in Springfield, MO. Went into open a non-interest bearing account. They were speaking with a VP at that branch and they were told the bank had been notified that the rate had been revalued. They were still waiting on a rate. That's all I have, but it is exciting to hear from someone I actually know!!!

OKIE Late Afternoon 4/4/11

« on: Today at 05:36:02 PM »



[okie_oil_man] good afternoon america and ships at sea. Normally i do only 1 post a day and then answer a few questions then whish--i'm gone. 2 or 3 days ago i decided to share with you some private e-mail's since we're all family and should have no secrets from each other. I have received all the rumor e-mail's floating around that i am sure you have read the same thing. Well--i will share my e-mail's on the basis of it not being my personal intel but rather information furnished me by others. 1 of the most interesting e-mail from bagdad today was that 2 of the 3 ministers was presented and accepted in parliment today and the remaining minister will be approved tommorow (tuesday)--even tho i have been told many times before the gov was seated--evidentially it was not--this seems to be in conjunction with iraq's need for a gov to be formed previous to the wto meeting on the 7th or 8th (i have heard both as being dates--i am not sure of exact date). And yes it now appears the iqd will be compared with the euro instead of or in conjunction with the usd. I have been furnished a new and higher rate today than was furnished me for the last 10 days. It appears that kurdistan has been a problem until today when concessions were made to get them on board as far as new laws proposed on revenue sharing and ministeral seats.contrary to popular opinion---no---shabbi is not locked in the mens room without toilet paper. (i knew you would laugh) seriously tho--it is furnished me that we are only days if not hours away from the r/v and watching the cbi website will be of no use since a new and private web-site for the cbi will only be viewable by a select few and that is on a subscription basis. The information i am posting is from those in the position to know what they are saying and not just idle rumors that seem to be flying fast and furious at this time. If anymore intel that has substance and is confirmable--i will share--remember--i am only a messenger--nothing more--i share as it is given unto me--god bless you all and godspeed the RV




Blaino April 4th, 7:00 PM CST update

« on: Today at 07:17:47 PM »








As the day has progressed much has happened, trickled in: US Federal Reserve Team member, now home from Iraq after being there since November or so, and having arrived home several days ago states that Government Corruption has been a leading reason for delays, etc... so they learn fast! ( LOL ) All the massive amount of cabling, wiring, training and so on has at last been accomplished. The Fed team is mostly all back home now. The compiled intel is that: The IQD is RV'ed, has been done for awhile now, new CBI website is up... (I got a VERY quick peek at what 'appears' to be a part of it... & no I don't think 12,000 Dinarians trying to get into it NOW would be a good thing, so do not ask) .... There are WAAYYY too many stories to even begin to recount here about Banks ( I spoke with the Springfield, MO Branch minutes before closing myself and should have some confirmations tomorrow... make or break the intel), and on the UBS Bank in Zurich ... .... and much more. SO... either some of this stuff is true, or there is a huge conspiracy to convince us that it's true for... ? what possible reason??? Remember that if just 1 of thes stories is true... just 1..... we HAVE an RV! I'm just sayin.....
My own thoughts on rate is as follows, feel free to quote me. I believe that we will see an RV rate of $5.72 give or take $.42 sooo.... the "range" would then be: $5.30 to $6.14 [Blaino] At that time the IQD would eclipse the KWD (Kuwaiti Dinar) in value, failing a mutual RV, and I think the KWD might then jump to some figure slightly ahead of the IQD to retain it's superior value (pride?) resulting in a "Double Pop" RV in the region, anyway. So if the IQD goes and the KWD doesn't... a few $ into KWD might be a safe bet and a reasonable shot to take for a short and enjoyable ride! (Methinks) The intrinsic worth of the KWD is good insurance that there could be no sustantial loss ($) as that currency has always maintained a gradual climb since it's reintroduction some years ago.

No comments: