Monday, April 2, 2012

DINAR Intel Update 4-2-12

4:51 PM [..CAP1] JUST IN: BLOOMBERG TV JUST ANNOUNCED THAT THE GLOBAL RESET OF ALLCURRENCIES IS TAKING PLACE NOW!
[..CAP1] HEARD FROM TWO SOURCES
[..CAP1] IN KNOW THERE IS ALOT OF BANK ACTIVITY GOING ON RIGHT NOW.

[..CAP1] I HAVE A SOURCE THAT I TRUST THAT HEARD IT PERSONALLY.
[..CAP1] blessing -YOU ARE CORRECT. WE HAVE HEARD MANY TIMES FROM UST CONTACTS THAT IT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN ALL US BANKS CLOSE, WHICH WOULD BE AFTER 10 PM CST
Bluwolf post at Cap1Corner Mon. Afternoon
[bluwolf] BUENOS DIAS,,,ALL I WILL SAY IS THAT I AM JUST WAITING FOR THE PHONE CALL,,5 MINUTES AFTER IT RV'S I WILL GET THE OFFICIAL CALL FROM THE BANK,,ALL IS LOOKING GOOD,,SO WE WAIT,,AND THE RATE SHALL BE VERY HIGH.. 4-2-12 12:45 PM EST
BLUWOLF
IT SHOULD BE OUT ATN(any time now),,I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE MARKETS SO I CANNOT SAY,THAT 333 THING YOU MUST ASK BULLDOG ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE RATES WILL BE HI AND I DO NOT KNOW WHERE THESE FELLOWS GET THOSE MESSAGES FROM,,
AND THE ANSWER TO THE FINAL QUESTION,,I DO NOT DO RATES NOR DATES,,JUST WAIT IT WILL POP UP,,PERIOD
ringbell] bluwolf how do you know the rate will be high
[bluwolf] ringbell CAUSE I HAVE FLYS ON ALL WALLS
holland] bluwolf Pls I thought the system was to go with all currency at the same time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This very good to hear we had a long ride and it just about over think god

Anonymous said...

I wish somebody had a recording of that Bloomberg TV mention. I've looked, but the only seeming mention of it anywhere on the web comes from this conversation (and the earlier one).

With that being said, this does coincide nicely with the last Poofness message, so maybe that's a plus? I want to believe in the currency revaluation, and all the financial and political shakeups that are tied to it, I do, but there's still no signs of movement out here in the 'real world.'

Currency resets, takedown of the financial systems and banks, mass arrests, thwarting the NWO, etc...I don't know what, if any of it, is true, but I know that people are scared and stressed and under threat. So, Godspeed and all if there's anything to any of this.