Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Critical Look at Sandy Hook from Thrive Filmmaker, Foster Gamble


 From Thrive Filmmaker, Foster Gamble


Dear Thrive Movement,

I miss being in touch more with all of you in this amazing Thrive network!

Now that it's a New Year and the holidays are behind us, I will be sharing reflections and my interpretation of the news on my blog in the coming months.  

One of the most critical stories to take a deeper look at currently is Sandy Hook

As I see it, the powers that be are using the tragedy to further an agenda for Global Domination. It is up to each of us to ensure that our grief and anger are not manipulated to further erode our fundamental human rights. 

I am committed to non-violation and that includes non-violence except in true self-defense. Our ability to defend ourselves against authoritarian regimes is what the second amendment was written to ensure. It is not something I am willing to relinquish. 

In my most recent blog article, I unpack the facts around the "gun control" debate and pharmaceutical drugs that play a role in the surge of violent attacks.

This is the analysis that you won't get in mainstream media and is critical to protecting us from manipulation and toxic pharmaceuticals as well as to understanding the role that an armed citizenry - or an unarmed citizenry - has played throughout history.

Please check out my article on Sandy Hook, share it with your friends, and let me know your thoughts by commenting at the bottom of the page.

 
Sincerely, 
Foster Gamble
Host & Creator of THRIVE


  
      Like us on Facebook     Visit our blog     Follow us on Twitter    

No comments: